Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pocket Plush: CLOSED PERMANENTLY
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
@MikaelHart
You got it~
@MikaelHart
You got it~
This is so so cool! I know you aren’t offering right now, but if you ever decide to do items, please ping me? :O I’d absolutely love a plush Zephyr Sparrow.
This is so so cool! I know you aren’t offering right now, but if you ever decide to do items, please ping me? :O I’d absolutely love a plush Zephyr Sparrow.
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
My buddy and I are about to do a dragon swap, but we're both waiting until the dergs on my end finish nesting. Just a note, I do plan on eventually getting a plush of ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=288000&tab=dragon&did=16919980]her mate[/url]) as well (but neither will have apparel, since it's not part of the trade). @Birdskull [b]Username:[/b] MikaelHart [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15765918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157660/15765918_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Extras:[/b] Alternate pose? Since I plan on ordering her mate as well, I was wondering if you would mind shifting them so that they are both on their hind legs. (I'd like to display them facing each other.) Please let me know if that would be alright with you! [b]Special requests:[/b] Please hold on to her once finished! I would like to eventually purchase at least two more dergs (one being her mate) from you as well, and have them shipped. :3 [b]Note:[/b] I plan on paying in half gems, half treasure. The price I calculated is 1125G + 1,083,750T. (2500G for the dragon, plus 50G for posture = 2250G or 2,167,500T. Half and half is the total posted.) Please let me know if you charge a bit more for the pose change! Thanks!
My buddy and I are about to do a dragon swap, but we're both waiting until the dergs on my end finish nesting. Just a note, I do plan on eventually getting a plush of (her mate) as well (but neither will have apparel, since it's not part of the trade).

@Birdskull
Username: MikaelHart
Dragon image:
15765918_350.png

Extras: Alternate pose? Since I plan on ordering her mate as well, I was wondering if you would mind shifting them so that they are both on their hind legs. (I'd like to display them facing each other.) Please let me know if that would be alright with you!
Special requests: Please hold on to her once finished! I would like to eventually purchase at least two more dergs (one being her mate) from you as well, and have them shipped. :3

Note: I plan on paying in half gems, half treasure. The price I calculated is 1125G + 1,083,750T. (2500G for the dragon, plus 50G for posture = 2250G or 2,167,500T. Half and half is the total posted.)

Please let me know if you charge a bit more for the pose change! Thanks!
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@Birdskull I'm in! When do I send you the gems? TAKE MY GEMS
@Birdskull I'm in! When do I send you the gems? TAKE MY GEMS
hM4SDHU.png
Tune in for videos about browser based pet games & more :)
@Yay This little guy? [item=zephyr sparrow] I would be willing to make one about the same size as the dragons (3in) for 2000g. Though if you want a different size, that's totally an option too since the pattern will likely be exclusive to you~
@Yay
This little guy?
Zephyr Sparrow

I would be willing to make one about the same size as the dragons (3in) for 2000g. Though if you want a different size, that's totally an option too since the pattern will likely be exclusive to you~
@MikaelHart
Pose/pattern alterations are 50g, which I see you've alreaduy calculated into the price. ouo b
The only way I could position the coatls on their hind legs is if their tail is on the ground. Is that cool with you?
Unless you're planning on having them actually lean against each other?

@MikaelHart
Pose/pattern alterations are 50g, which I see you've alreaduy calculated into the price. ouo b
The only way I could position the coatls on their hind legs is if their tail is on the ground. Is that cool with you?
Unless you're planning on having them actually lean against each other?

@Raffle
You can send the gems now or when you receive the completion photos. Whichever you're most comfortable.
@Raffle
You can send the gems now or when you receive the completion photos. Whichever you're most comfortable.
@Birdskull
Yes! :DD is Love to be pinged when you have open slots again!
@Birdskull
Yes! :DD is Love to be pinged when you have open slots again!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Birdskull

Tails on the ground sounds fine with me! I know I have to wait a turn before I can order again, but would it be alright if I get the second slot on the wait list?
@Birdskull

Tails on the ground sounds fine with me! I know I have to wait a turn before I can order again, but would it be alright if I get the second slot on the wait list?
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@MikaelHart
Yup, I'll put you down on the waitlist.

@Yay
Did you want to be added to the waitlist or just pings? ^^;
@MikaelHart
Yup, I'll put you down on the waitlist.

@Yay
Did you want to be added to the waitlist or just pings? ^^;
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23