Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 88
Just FYI, there are some mistakes with the jester descriptions!
All Wing Covers: "A tail bell for a performer that's ready to entertain with a ____ delivery."
Whimsical Jester's Collar: "A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a whimsicaldelivery."
Deadpan Jester's Gloves: "A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a gloves delivery."
All Wing Covers: "A tail bell for a performer that's ready to entertain with a ____ delivery."
Whimsical Jester's Collar: "A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a whimsicaldelivery."
Deadpan Jester's Gloves: "A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a gloves delivery."
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I actually got the smirch gene haha neato
I actually got the smirch gene haha neato
30286239.png57443021.png74476387.png66128842.png
I have like 4 Nocturne eggs now lmao

EDIT

I'm also not receiving any new chests from gathering. Was that intentional?
I have like 4 Nocturne eggs now lmao

EDIT

I wish I could have all the familiars by now -sobs-
I only got half of'em
I wish I could have all the familiars by now -sobs-
I only got half of'em
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
I just can’t seem to find the Etheral flame regalia in the marketplace, I really need in for one of my dragons so if anyone sees it stocked could you please ping me? ^^
I just can’t seem to find the Etheral flame regalia in the marketplace, I really need in for one of my dragons so if anyone sees it stocked could you please ping me? ^^
Oh no I thought it would never come so I was gone for some time. Stupid me! ^^;
Oh no I thought it would never come so I was gone for some time. Stupid me! ^^;
ayrya8q.png
[quote name="Adalfyre" date=2017-12-22 23:49:55] I'm also not receiving any new chests from gathering. Was that intentional? [/quote] @Adalfyre same!!
Adalfyre wrote on 2017-12-22:

@Adalfyre same!!
txa43GE.jpg
[quote name="Amazonite" date=2017-12-22 12:52:58] Just FYI, there are some mistakes with the jester descriptions! All Wing Covers: "A tail bell for a performer that's ready to entertain with a ____ delivery." Whimsical Jester's Collar: "A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a whimsicaldelivery." Deadpan Jester's Gloves: "A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a gloves delivery." [/quote] @Undel
Amazonite wrote on 2017-12-22:
@Undel
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
Not sure if intentional, or if anyone else has noticed, but.. [item=Curious Kettle] Curious Kettle shows up in the coli as "Curious Cauldron". I personally prefer the coli name, but hey.
Not sure if intentional, or if anyone else has noticed, but..

Curious Kettle

Curious Kettle shows up in the coli as "Curious Cauldron". I personally prefer the coli name, but hey.
Man, my husbad got the new gene on his first box and then a egg with his 2nd and so on x-x
Me on the other hand....no luck at all y-y
Man, my husbad got the new gene on his first box and then a egg with his 2nd and so on x-x
Me on the other hand....no luck at all y-y
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 88