Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug: RuneStones Of The Arcanist.
Hey, so I found a bug with the RuneStones of The Arcanist game in the FairGrounds.

The bug is that after a certain amount of rounds, when the time reaches 0, the game will then start counting up in numbers and the round will never end.

My apologies if this has already been brought to the spotlight by admins or members. ^^'
Hey, so I found a bug with the RuneStones of The Arcanist game in the FairGrounds.

The bug is that after a certain amount of rounds, when the time reaches 0, the game will then start counting up in numbers and the round will never end.

My apologies if this has already been brought to the spotlight by admins or members. ^^'
1404384_orig.png2751680_orig.gif4977062_orig.png
Treasure is awarded as soon as it's shown as gained. You aren't losing treasure for your entire game, don't worry.

What level did you get to?
Treasure is awarded as soon as it's shown as gained. You aren't losing treasure for your entire game, don't worry.

What level did you get to?
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Oh really? I hadn't noticed that. xD
Still, there is the occasional forever-counting-never-ending part. ^^

My highest is level 14 and above. c:
Oh really? I hadn't noticed that. xD
Still, there is the occasional forever-counting-never-ending part. ^^

My highest is level 14 and above. c:
I've experienced the same issue. Randomly does not mark level as complete and counts to zero, then starts counting up. Can happen on any level - I've had it happen after completing level 1, or much later levels.
I've experienced the same issue. Randomly does not mark level as complete and counts to zero, then starts counting up. Can happen on any level - I've had it happen after completing level 1, or much later levels.
Ah.. I tend to find it happening around level 6 or higher.
Good to see I'm not the only one experiencing it. ^^
Ah.. I tend to find it happening around level 6 or higher.
Good to see I'm not the only one experiencing it. ^^
I've just had this happen twice in a row, both times at the end of level 3.
I've just had this happen twice in a row, both times at the end of level 3.
That's never fun, especially when it's in a row! :c
That's never fun, especially when it's in a row! :c
I just had this happen several times in a row, first on level 6, then level 3 twice. :/
I just had this happen several times in a row, first on level 6, then level 3 twice. :/
thw3Wtd.png
I've had the counting up bug happen to me several times in early levels of Runes of the Arcanist - I've only ever hit level nine, I think.

This bug doesn't effect the amount of treasure you earn, does it?
I've had the counting up bug happen to me several times in early levels of Runes of the Arcanist - I've only ever hit level nine, I think.

This bug doesn't effect the amount of treasure you earn, does it?
We are currently tracking the Runestones timer issue in the following thread to avoid forum bloat:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=19139&p=mb

Thanks!
We are currently tracking the Runestones timer issue in the following thread to avoid forum bloat:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=19139&p=mb

Thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer