Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | On hold for now
1 2
My items valued at lowest Auction House price (mostly in gems, where applicable). I'm looking for Strange Chests (valued at 30G each) and all the NEW NOTN items (apparel, familiars, and Smirch from this year only) in trade. Bundles will be valued at market price. I have more than one of most of these, and might be willing to haggle. Gem rate 1:800, give or take. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ibpjjmq.jpg[/img]
My items valued at lowest Auction House price (mostly in gems, where applicable). I'm looking for Strange Chests (valued at 30G each) and all the NEW NOTN items (apparel, familiars, and Smirch from this year only) in trade. Bundles will be valued at market price.

I have more than one of most of these, and might be willing to haggle. Gem rate 1:800, give or take.

ibpjjmq.jpg
@Gypaetus

Hey there! How much for the Golem Gauntlet? Right now I have 7 chests, 3 Nocturne eggs and 10 smirch. Also have the Grimore vista, and Flutterbuns to offer too! I can also farm for more chests.
@Gypaetus

Hey there! How much for the Golem Gauntlet? Right now I have 7 chests, 3 Nocturne eggs and 10 smirch. Also have the Grimore vista, and Flutterbuns to offer too! I can also farm for more chests.
@emanatingaurora

Hi! Sorry for the delay, for whatever reason I didn't get your notification.

The lowest price for the golem gauntlets is currently 770G - the 7 Chests would be worth about 210G, both flutterbuns around 150G together, and 10 Smirch around 300G (I'm rounding up). So all that plus 1 Nocturne egg would get you right about there, if you're still willing to trade?
@emanatingaurora

Hi! Sorry for the delay, for whatever reason I didn't get your notification.

The lowest price for the golem gauntlets is currently 770G - the 7 Chests would be worth about 210G, both flutterbuns around 150G together, and 10 Smirch around 300G (I'm rounding up). So all that plus 1 Nocturne egg would get you right about there, if you're still willing to trade?
@Gypaetus

Hey! Okay so, 7 chests, 2 flutterbuns and 10 smirch + 1 Noc egg? I could do that. : )
@Gypaetus

Hey! Okay so, 7 chests, 2 flutterbuns and 10 smirch + 1 Noc egg? I could do that. : )
@emanatingaurora Yes! Sounds great
@emanatingaurora Yes! Sounds great
@Gypaetus

I'll set up the CR!
@Gypaetus

I'll set up the CR!
@emanatingaurora Sure! An extra chest is right around the same value, if you'd like to scrounge one up real quick
@emanatingaurora Sure! An extra chest is right around the same value, if you'd like to scrounge one up real quick
@Gypaetus

Sent! Thank you :)
@Gypaetus

Sent! Thank you :)
@Gypaetus
How much would the Will-o-the-Ember be? I have a bit of apparel I bought, plus familiars, a Smirch, and of course some Strange Chests.
@Gypaetus
How much would the Will-o-the-Ember be? I have a bit of apparel I bought, plus familiars, a Smirch, and of course some Strange Chests.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@stormdragon21 The lowest price for the Will o' the Ember in the Auction house is 320g. I'll value both the Chests and the Smirch at 30G each. What apparel do you have? I'm more or less caught up with familiars right now, but I could really use some jester sets
@stormdragon21 The lowest price for the Will o' the Ember in the Auction house is 320g. I'll value both the Chests and the Smirch at 30G each. What apparel do you have? I'm more or less caught up with familiars right now, but I could really use some jester sets
1 2