Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
After clearing the board for the first level nothing happened and the time continued to go down until it hit 1. From there it began to go up instead and never stopped. It was impossible to progress. Glitch happened in the chrome browser. No error message was displayed. The game returned to the title screen after a few minutes. [b]EDIT[/b] After attempting to play again it took me back to the broken level. The timer was frozen at 184 seconds. Glitch happened again in level 8 after refreshing the page. [img]http://www.iaza.com/work/130607C/iaza15342797115000.png[/img]
After clearing the board for the first level nothing happened and the time continued to go down until it hit 1.
From there it began to go up instead and never stopped.
It was impossible to progress.
Glitch happened in the chrome browser.
No error message was displayed.
The game returned to the title screen after a few minutes.

EDIT
After attempting to play again it took me back to the broken level.
The timer was frozen at 184 seconds.
Glitch happened again in level 8 after refreshing the page.

iaza15342797115000.png
7c8c0d87dc85ba7145c9662b290fe6a5.png
I got through about 7 levels before it started doing this to me too. I found it kind of amusing when it started to count up XD
I got through about 7 levels before it started doing this to me too. I found it kind of amusing when it started to count up XD
This happened to me a few minutes ago.

(But it seems to go on now. After starting the game again there are no problems by now)
This happened to me a few minutes ago.

(But it seems to go on now. After starting the game again there are no problems by now)
This issue occurs when the connection between the game server and the client has been severed or is otherwise lagging severely. This of course also means that treasure gains will be lost. I'll try to implement a better system for notifying players of a lost connection soon.
This issue occurs when the connection between the game server and the client has been severed or is otherwise lagging severely. This of course also means that treasure gains will be lost. I'll try to implement a better system for notifying players of a lost connection soon.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
yeah I had the same problem. But only had it happen twice and thankfully always on early levels.
yeah I had the same problem. But only had it happen twice and thankfully always on early levels.
Visit my Obsidian, Neon wings sale: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=569815
934058_474662662602678_1542009631_n.jpg
My connection's fine but the games don't really want to load at all save for their loading screen and the first level.
My connection's fine but the games don't really want to load at all save for their loading screen and the first level.
Same issue. Level 7 and no new tiles and the clock started increasing.
Same issue. Level 7 and no new tiles and the clock started increasing.
I can't get past the first level in the games because of this.
I can't get past the first level in the games because of this.
Same here. This has happened to me as well. I'll get to level 7 or 8 and the timer will just start going up :/

... I find it amusing and frustrating at the same time XD
Same here. This has happened to me as well. I'll get to level 7 or 8 and the timer will just start going up :/

... I find it amusing and frustrating at the same time XD
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Bumping for visibility.
Bumping for visibility.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66