Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47
I'll put myself on the list too. It's been like this for several days, and I meant to post in here, just never got around to it.
I'll put myself on the list too. It's been like this for several days, and I meant to post in here, just never got around to it.
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
same here
same here
idk if I posted here already, but I'm till having problems with this bug. Jut realized when I woke up my dragons were almost half way from starving :/ so, yeah. It's been going on for a week and a half for me.
idk if I posted here already, but I'm till having problems with this bug. Jut realized when I woke up my dragons were almost half way from starving :/ so, yeah. It's been going on for a week and a half for me.
I thought this issue got fixed already but I guess not but any way also adding to the list. I would say its been stuck at 98% for a few days now.
I thought this issue got fixed already but I guess not but any way also adding to the list. I would say its been stuck at 98% for a few days now.
I have the same issue. My energy bar has been at 100% for days. At first I was like COOL but then today I fed them just to see and sure enough they ate. And even though I'm at 100% I'm not getting my bonuses :(
I have the same issue. My energy bar has been at 100% for days. At first I was like COOL but then today I fed them just to see and sure enough they ate. And even though I'm at 100% I'm not getting my bonuses :(
"Over the past few days, I've noticed that my energy bar won't decrease. At first I thought it was a fluke, or I'd forgotten that I fed my dragons, but when I compared the energy level to (the majority) of my dragons' health, it was completely off. My dragons weren't starving (oddly? It's been a few days since I last remember feeding them) but they were all around 90% or so."

Accidentally made a new topic for this, but yeah. I'm someone affected. Joys.
"Over the past few days, I've noticed that my energy bar won't decrease. At first I thought it was a fluke, or I'd forgotten that I fed my dragons, but when I compared the energy level to (the majority) of my dragons' health, it was completely off. My dragons weren't starving (oddly? It's been a few days since I last remember feeding them) but they were all around 90% or so."

Accidentally made a new topic for this, but yeah. I'm someone affected. Joys.
I've been having the same problem. It's been stuck at 100% for me for a while. Good to know I'm not the only one having this issue. x.x
I've been having the same problem. It's been stuck at 100% for me for a while. Good to know I'm not the only one having this issue. x.x
I'm afraid I'll be adding myself to the list too D;
I have been having this problem for a while too :/
(Just didn't realize it until 2 days ago ;.;)

Thanks to @RandyPandy for leading me here c:
I'm afraid I'll be adding myself to the list too D;
I have been having this problem for a while too :/
(Just didn't realize it until 2 days ago ;.;)

Thanks to @RandyPandy for leading me here c:
Unfortunately, I'm also having the same problem.
D:
Unfortunately, I'm also having the same problem.
D:
mybanner_zps2f0d762b.png
@lonelyayra
When they took it down for maintenance the other day they fed everyone :)

But yeah been having this issue for a week or something now, never posted my name to the thread yet tho.
@lonelyayra
When they took it down for maintenance the other day they fed everyone :)

But yeah been having this issue for a week or something now, never posted my name to the thread yet tho.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47