Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 432 433
@warriorjames I'm happy to hear your doing ok and recovering, please take all the time you need to get better ^^
@warriorjames I'm happy to hear your doing ok and recovering, please take all the time you need to get better ^^
*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
@warriorjames Happy to hear everything went well, wishing you a speedy recovery!
@warriorjames Happy to hear everything went well, wishing you a speedy recovery!
@warriorjames glad to know you're recovering, hope it all goes well!
@warriorjames glad to know you're recovering, hope it all goes well!
@warriorjames I'm glad to hear you're okay and in recovery! I hope it continues to go well. Happy Holidays!
@warriorjames I'm glad to hear you're okay and in recovery! I hope it continues to go well. Happy Holidays!
Ping me to get my attention!
@warriorjames

Glad everything went well! Wishing you a speedy recovery and happy holidays :)
@warriorjames

Glad everything went well! Wishing you a speedy recovery and happy holidays :)
1CAVWwD.pnggk9nran.pngTC7LI.gif49lLp.gif FNsM2iv.png
@warriorjames

Glad to hear all went well and you are recovering. Hope things continue to go well and that you have a very Happy Holiday!!
@warriorjames

Glad to hear all went well and you are recovering. Hope things continue to go well and that you have a very Happy Holiday!!

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
@warriorjames I'm glad you are out of the hospital, and I hope you recover well.
@warriorjames I'm glad you are out of the hospital, and I hope you recover well.
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @Ideamutt, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Astale, @Impception, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @Starscreams, @Phoenixfyre, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @Ambiance, @Noxx, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @TheWingedShadow, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Nylo, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @cone, @Charingo, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @LilD, @PyroBlaze, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @Myalis, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @SapphireMoon, @Roheryn, @rotdeer, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @AnimeLover9631, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @ladylilitu, @Angu15, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @ShadowWolf, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @NorthKorvus, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Levinant, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @MoonlitCacti, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @Kitiar, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki, @Fioreth, @mudy, @Misha, @Solderwings, @Kiradog234, @PhoenixMiko, @Gaston, @MadameDuMal

Good news: Found my laptop
Better news: I can control how bright the screen is
Best news: I can open things up.

So start diving everyone. I remember @Kelri wanting the obsidian/eggplant/abyss, so I can say that is going too them.
@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @Ideamutt, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Astale, @Impception, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @Starscreams, @Phoenixfyre, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @Ambiance, @Noxx, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @TheWingedShadow, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Nylo, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @cone, @Charingo, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @LilD, @PyroBlaze, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @Myalis, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @SapphireMoon, @Roheryn, @rotdeer, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @AnimeLover9631, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @ladylilitu, @Angu15, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @ShadowWolf, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @NorthKorvus, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Levinant, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @MoonlitCacti, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @Kitiar, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki, @Fioreth, @mudy, @Misha, @Solderwings, @Kiradog234, @PhoenixMiko, @Gaston, @MadameDuMal

Good news: Found my laptop
Better news: I can control how bright the screen is
Best news: I can open things up.

So start diving everyone. I remember @Kelri wanting the obsidian/eggplant/abyss, so I can say that is going too them.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames Could i please buy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37836427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378365/37836427_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37997696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379977/37997696_350.png[/img] [/url]
@warriorjames

Could i please buy

37836427_350.png

37997696_350.png

*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
@Reigaia THAT was fast. Send the CR.
@Reigaia THAT was fast. Send the CR.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 432 433