Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 88
HOLY MACCARONI ALL THESE GOODIES!!!!!
HOLY MACCARONI ALL THESE GOODIES!!!!!
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
*Screeching*

How much you wanna bet we're going to break the coli again?
*Screeching*

How much you wanna bet we're going to break the coli again?
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@LiepardQueen If no one has answered you yet, the Colubrid Column is in the Scorched Forest. You can see where to find all of the familiars and drops here.
@LiepardQueen If no one has answered you yet, the Colubrid Column is in the Scorched Forest. You can see where to find all of the familiars and drops here.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
And is it just me, or is Smirch VERY common? I've gotten like 5 of them already.
And is it just me, or is Smirch VERY common? I've gotten like 5 of them already.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Yay! My first NotN!
Yay! My first NotN!
All the new stuff is looking pretty awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on it all.
All the new stuff is looking pretty awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on it all.
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
I already got a new Nocturne from NotN, so thank you for my new dragon baby! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38102666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381027/38102666_350.png[/img] [/url] I like the new apparel a lot, too--I hope I'll be able to get some of it! I think that Whimsical Jester outfit would look so good on my new Nocturne.
I already got a new Nocturne from NotN, so thank you for my new dragon baby! :)

38102666_350.png

I like the new apparel a lot, too--I hope I'll be able to get some of it! I think that Whimsical Jester outfit would look so good on my new Nocturne.
Uh, I got several Strange Chests from gathering and they are nowhere to be found in my inventory.
Uh, I got several Strange Chests from gathering and they are nowhere to be found in my inventory.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I got 3 chests out of 25 gathering turns and all of them had the exact same familiar... I see this event is gonna be FUN already ¬¬'.
I got 3 chests out of 25 gathering turns and all of them had the exact same familiar... I see this event is gonna be FUN already ¬¬'.
ssjS89N.png
this amount of pages seriously ZOOMED WHOOSH

only a few hours and 50 pages o k
this amount of pages seriously ZOOMED WHOOSH

only a few hours and 50 pages o k
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 88