Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 432 433
@warriorjames I hope your surgery goes well. Best wishes.
@warriorjames I hope your surgery goes well. Best wishes.
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@warriorjames Best wishes for the surgery! I hope all goes well, take time to recover <3
@warriorjames Best wishes for the surgery! I hope all goes well, take time to recover <3
qvTNuJR.pngpuffbadge_by_roraima99-d9eafxj.png
@warriorjames

Thank you! Also, hope your surgery goes well!
@warriorjames

Thank you! Also, hope your surgery goes well!
@warriorjames
Take all the time you need to recover, sending best wishes your way!
@warriorjames
Take all the time you need to recover, sending best wishes your way!
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
@warriorjames

All the best! Hope the surgery goes well. We'll be thinking about you!
@warriorjames

All the best! Hope the surgery goes well. We'll be thinking about you!

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
@warriorjames I send you best wishes for your upcoming surgery and hope you have an easy and speedy recovery. You will be in my thoughts.
@warriorjames I send you best wishes for your upcoming surgery and hope you have an easy and speedy recovery. You will be in my thoughts.
@warriorjames

If that lovely obsidian/eggplant/abyss RisingsunGuard x Theia hatchling is available still when you're recovered I'd love to snag him! Treasure or gems is fine. Best wishes for your upcoming procedure and recovery!
@warriorjames

If that lovely obsidian/eggplant/abyss RisingsunGuard x Theia hatchling is available still when you're recovered I'd love to snag him! Treasure or gems is fine. Best wishes for your upcoming procedure and recovery!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
sending you best wishes and hopes for your surgery and recovery, take as much time as you need
sending you best wishes and hopes for your surgery and recovery, take as much time as you need
@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @Ideamutt, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Astale, @Impception, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @Starscreams, @Phoenixfyre, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @Ambiance, @Noxx, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @TheWingedShadow, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Nylo, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @cone, @Charingo, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @LilD, @PyroBlaze, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @Myalis, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @SapphireMoon, @Roheryn, @rotdeer, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @AnimeLover9631, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @ladylilitu, @Angu15, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @ShadowWolf, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @NorthKorvus, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Levinant, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @MoonlitCacti, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @Kitiar, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki, @Fioreth, @mudy, @Misha, @Solderwings, @Kiradog234, @PhoenixMiko, @Gaston, @MadameDuMal

General update.

Well, I'm out of the hospital and recovery at home has started. Sale of these dragons (plus the 2 I'll get from RaikuKawisa) will not happen until the 21st to allow for some recovery. Oroboros also appears gone for now, but we will see where things stand by March. I'm also speaking on my phone, but will hopefully be able to be on my computer by the above date.

Till then, happy NoTN and happy holidays.
@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @Ideamutt, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Astale, @Impception, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @Starscreams, @Phoenixfyre, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @Ambiance, @Noxx, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @TheWingedShadow, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Nylo, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @cone, @Charingo, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @LilD, @PyroBlaze, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @Myalis, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @SapphireMoon, @Roheryn, @rotdeer, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @AnimeLover9631, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @ladylilitu, @Angu15, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @ShadowWolf, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @NorthKorvus, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Levinant, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @MoonlitCacti, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @Kitiar, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki, @Fioreth, @mudy, @Misha, @Solderwings, @Kiradog234, @PhoenixMiko, @Gaston, @MadameDuMal

General update.

Well, I'm out of the hospital and recovery at home has started. Sale of these dragons (plus the 2 I'll get from RaikuKawisa) will not happen until the 21st to allow for some recovery. Oroboros also appears gone for now, but we will see where things stand by March. I'm also speaking on my phone, but will hopefully be able to be on my computer by the above date.

Till then, happy NoTN and happy holidays.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames i would like to be pinged when this girl is available [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37836427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378365/37836427_350.png[/img] [/url] As i would like to purchase her at that time. Wiahing you a swift recovery.
@warriorjames i would like to be pinged when this girl is available

37836427_350.png

As i would like to purchase her at that time.

Wiahing you a swift recovery.
nRvmYpn.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 432 433