Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | A Bit of Everything Lair Purge
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Margoyle

No one has claimed this nest by now. Let's see, if I just get females, or a male like you want. But If there is no male, would you also take a female?
@Margoyle

No one has claimed this nest by now. Let's see, if I just get females, or a male like you want. But If there is no male, would you also take a female?
egg.gif
@Margoyle is that strawberry sd m still for sale? if not, may i be on ping for babies like him (and females or other breeds, too!) in the future, please? c:
@Margoyle is that strawberry sd m still for sale? if not, may i be on ping for babies like him (and females or other breeds, too!) in the future, please? c:
enV6nur.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/lMLocsS.png[/img] @Margoyle Hello! I hope this finds you well. : ) I was curious if you will be making any more: Primary: Sunset Jaguar Secondary: Sunset Rosette Tertiary: Ivory Underbelly Imperials from Sunset and Virtue? If so, I'd love to reserve a male! If not, no worries at all! Have a great rest of your day! Post.Script. I am also a huge fan of Riverking. If he ever makes it to your hatchery can I please have a ping? Happy Holidays!
lMLocsS.png

@Margoyle

Hello! I hope this finds you well. : )

I was curious if you will be making any more:

Primary: Sunset Jaguar
Secondary: Sunset Rosette
Tertiary: Ivory Underbelly

Imperials from Sunset and Virtue? If so, I'd love to reserve a male! If not, no worries at all!

Have a great rest of your day!

Post.Script. I am also a huge fan of Riverking. If he ever makes it to your hatchery can I please have a ping? Happy Holidays!
5qjAFnT.gif
@SeptentrionSea

Sure thing
@SeptentrionSea

Sure thing
hqnXGo8.png
@SeptentrionSea

Sorry about the short response earlier! I messed up and got the GW2 expansion and the event started. Loving the game though:)

I just sent Sunset and Virtue off to breed. I have three others wanting offspring but they want Coatl's.

Did you want River King? I am trying to create a new breed and he was one color off on his tertiary. I will be breading his parents again in a few days.

Holidays are sad and lonely times these days:( Hope yours are the opposite!
@SeptentrionSea

Sorry about the short response earlier! I messed up and got the GW2 expansion and the event started. Loving the game though:)

I just sent Sunset and Virtue off to breed. I have three others wanting offspring but they want Coatl's.

Did you want River King? I am trying to create a new breed and he was one color off on his tertiary. I will be breading his parents again in a few days.

Holidays are sad and lonely times these days:( Hope yours are the opposite!
hqnXGo8.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Q2VhfOV.png[/img][/center]
Q2VhfOV.png
hqnXGo8.png
@SeptentrionSea

Happy New Year! The new hatch is in that you asked about:)
@SeptentrionSea

Happy New Year! The new hatch is in that you asked about:)
hqnXGo8.png
@Amut

Happy New Year!

You had asked for a ping when Sunset and Virtue hatched the nest.
@Amut

Happy New Year!

You had asked for a ping when Sunset and Virtue hatched the nest.
hqnXGo8.png
@Margoyle

EEE! Chaos is beauty! Mine! (Also lemme check the other new babs before I send the CR over, but first dibs on Chaos!) AH bought!

Could I have a hold on Seadancer? (#38242521) (currently at 150kt, so off to the coli i go!)

And could I have a ping if the Sunset pair have a female hatchling?
@Margoyle

EEE! Chaos is beauty! Mine! (Also lemme check the other new babs before I send the CR over, but first dibs on Chaos!) AH bought!

Could I have a hold on Seadancer? (#38242521) (currently at 150kt, so off to the coli i go!)

And could I have a ping if the Sunset pair have a female hatchling?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

Sure thing! I will hold Seadancer for you and ping you if I get a female. Thanks so much for giving Chaos a beautiful new home:)
@Amut

Sure thing! I will hold Seadancer for you and ping you if I get a female. Thanks so much for giving Chaos a beautiful new home:)
hqnXGo8.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16