Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 707 708
Candy themed apparel. Things like lolipops and suckers! The dragons could hold a lolipop in their mouth and there could also be candy necklaces like the ones you find at stores. Maybe even a chocolate bar under their claws. If there was candy themed apparel maybe it could be a set in the treasure marketplace? I don't know, I just really think it'd be cute and creative and it'd match with other apparel too!
Candy themed apparel. Things like lolipops and suckers! The dragons could hold a lolipop in their mouth and there could also be candy necklaces like the ones you find at stores. Maybe even a chocolate bar under their claws. If there was candy themed apparel maybe it could be a set in the treasure marketplace? I don't know, I just really think it'd be cute and creative and it'd match with other apparel too!
sig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngColi_Grinding_Banner.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngWishlist.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png6EYpa34.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png
...Can Joxar's apparel be a thing? I feel like we need a floppy wimpy crown and anklets!
...Can Joxar's apparel be a thing? I feel like we need a floppy wimpy crown and anklets!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
I have a tropical beach dragon that desperately needs a pair of flip-flops.

And I think scrolls could look really neat, though harder to impliment for dragons that stand on all fours (floating, perhaps? Or theirs could be rolled up).
I have a tropical beach dragon that desperately needs a pair of flip-flops.

And I think scrolls could look really neat, though harder to impliment for dragons that stand on all fours (floating, perhaps? Or theirs could be rolled up).
8E8Vl3M.png
Accent Shop

LegacyChallenge

Tumblr
Hawaiian shirts

Winter, fall, spring and summer armors/seasonal warriors.
Season based apparel in general to go with the falls.

Sun and moon based apparel.

Dew drops.
Hawaiian shirts

Winter, fall, spring and summer armors/seasonal warriors.
Season based apparel in general to go with the falls.

Sun and moon based apparel.

Dew drops.
I'm just going to put in a copy of what I said on a singular suggestion here because this is the mail apparel thread...
___________________________________________________________________________________

Don't know if it's been suggested, but I'd LOVE to see varied weapons apparel. I love swords, don't get me wrong. But you know what'd be even better?

Most importantly:BATTLEAXES(they're my absolute favorites PLEASE)

Others to think about:
AXES
WARHAMMERS
MACES
HALBERDS
POLEARMS
DANISH AXES
SPARTHS
BARDICHES
POLLAXES
FLAILS
FALCHIONS
HORSEMAN'S PICKS
SPEARS
LANCES
CROSSBOWS
DAGGERS
(MANY TYPES BUT NOT REALLY MUCH DIFFERENCE)

I got a touch carried away. I love medieval history, especially on weapons and armor.
I'm just going to put in a copy of what I said on a singular suggestion here because this is the mail apparel thread...
___________________________________________________________________________________

Don't know if it's been suggested, but I'd LOVE to see varied weapons apparel. I love swords, don't get me wrong. But you know what'd be even better?

Most importantly:BATTLEAXES(they're my absolute favorites PLEASE)

Others to think about:
AXES
WARHAMMERS
MACES
HALBERDS
POLEARMS
DANISH AXES
SPARTHS
BARDICHES
POLLAXES
FLAILS
FALCHIONS
HORSEMAN'S PICKS
SPEARS
LANCES
CROSSBOWS
DAGGERS
(MANY TYPES BUT NOT REALLY MUCH DIFFERENCE)

I got a touch carried away. I love medieval history, especially on weapons and armor.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif

Gift apparels that might have a different appearance (or color) depending on the breed. <3

(For example: they could be hanging from the dragons mouths by a string or they could be similar to the existing cat apparel set and sit somewhere on the dragon.)

I would so desperately need this for my Christmas girl who is handing out presents for my friends this year.^^

Gift apparels that might have a different appearance (or color) depending on the breed. <3

(For example: they could be hanging from the dragons mouths by a string or they could be similar to the existing cat apparel set and sit somewhere on the dragon.)

I would so desperately need this for my Christmas girl who is handing out presents for my friends this year.^^
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
Guys why don't we have wing flower apparel- like drapery! Kinda like: [img]https://image.ibb.co/gGpFfG/flower_apparel_idea_1.jpg[/img] I know the image is awful because I just mashed a bunch of flower crowns and leis together on photoshop- but you get the idea!
Guys why don't we have wing flower apparel- like drapery!
Kinda like:
flower_apparel_idea_1.jpg
I know the image is awful because I just mashed a bunch of flower crowns and leis together on photoshop- but you get the idea!
tastefulmarketing.gif
[center]What about more pale/desaturated green apparel? We have too many radioactive, intense green shades already :c Something similar to Kelpie Guise and layered Cobwebs would be perfect :0 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=10658,15311,15317&xt=dressing.png[/img] [size=1]WITCH'S + SORCERER'S COBWEBS[/size] Or more blue-ish shade, also matching Sanddune Rags: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=23290,10658,15311,15317,15317&xt=dressing.png[/img] [size=1]WITCH'S + SORCERER'S + SORCERER'S COBWEBS[/size] Or just paler shade of Witch's Cobwebs / Cloak (w/o the upper part ofc): [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=15311,15299,15310,15300&xt=dressing.png[/img] [size=1]WITCH'S + ENCHANTER'S COBWEBS / CLOAKS[/size] It doesn't even have to be green actually, I just need more desaturated colors ;w;
What about more pale/desaturated green apparel? We have too many radioactive, intense green shades already :c Something similar to Kelpie Guise and layered Cobwebs would be perfect :0

dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=10658,15311,15317&xt=dressing.png
WITCH'S + SORCERER'S COBWEBS

Or more blue-ish shade, also matching Sanddune Rags:

dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=23290,10658,15311,15317,15317&xt=dressing.png
WITCH'S + SORCERER'S + SORCERER'S COBWEBS

Or just paler shade of Witch's Cobwebs / Cloak (w/o the upper part ofc):

dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=15311,15299,15310,15300&xt=dressing.png
WITCH'S + ENCHANTER'S COBWEBS / CLOAKS

It doesn't even have to be green actually, I just need more desaturated colors ;w;
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
More fashion headgear, please? Not just hats/the occasional ear thing. Silver designs running along the head, or a feathery halo, or masks, or fabric fins that stick way up, or spiked mohawks, or hair dripping down from their heads, or draped silks, or hijabs (I would LOVE to see but I understand there's some sensitivity with them,) so on. Things to ACCENT the face rather than COVER it.
More fashion headgear, please? Not just hats/the occasional ear thing. Silver designs running along the head, or a feathery halo, or masks, or fabric fins that stick way up, or spiked mohawks, or hair dripping down from their heads, or draped silks, or hijabs (I would LOVE to see but I understand there's some sensitivity with them,) so on. Things to ACCENT the face rather than COVER it.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
I would love dragon make-up! It could be brewed similar to the glowing clawtips even! Some dragon mascara, eye shadow, maybe even lipstick? Or even more hats! Like, big floppy sunhats! Party hats! Derby hats! I need them all. And what about more stuff to decorate the horns/fins/antlers? Like, light strings would be so cute wrapped around a tundra's antlers or weaved in Coatl's feathers. Or maybe like, a whole light string/faerie light apparel set? maybe some lights for the wings, tail, etc in different colors! (and of course, a rainbow one !) [img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/WlcAAOxywTZSTDQ7/s-l300.jpg[/img] I just need these on everything omg
I would love dragon make-up! It could be brewed similar to the glowing clawtips even!

Some dragon mascara, eye shadow, maybe even lipstick?

Or even more hats! Like, big floppy sunhats! Party hats! Derby hats! I need them all.

And what about more stuff to decorate the horns/fins/antlers? Like, light strings would be so cute wrapped around a tundra's antlers or weaved in Coatl's feathers.

Or maybe like, a whole light string/faerie light apparel set? maybe some lights for the wings, tail, etc in different colors! (and of course, a rainbow one !)

s-l300.jpg

I just need these on everything omg
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 707 708