Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A]6 Digit Unbred Imperial - ENDS AT 1AM
1 2 3
@Octobrush @skyline

4600g

haha fair enough! I am trying to crack down and not spend as much but if I see a bargain I'm gunna try and grab it! oldies are like my only income sadly ^^; and arts!! actually need to arts and try and make the dolla... whoops.

Aaaa thank you! doing a big clearout and re organizing ^^; everyone is pretty naked whoops! trying to code my own bios which is a bit of a mess haha, so many pretty graphics to put in there hhh...
that's cool! I currently have my first imp, this autumny one that I might sell in the future and two birthday dragons .o.
@Octobrush @skyline

4600g

haha fair enough! I am trying to crack down and not spend as much but if I see a bargain I'm gunna try and grab it! oldies are like my only income sadly ^^; and arts!! actually need to arts and try and make the dolla... whoops.

Aaaa thank you! doing a big clearout and re organizing ^^; everyone is pretty naked whoops! trying to code my own bios which is a bit of a mess haha, so many pretty graphics to put in there hhh...
that's cool! I currently have my first imp, this autumny one that I might sell in the future and two birthday dragons .o.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Oh wow this blew up while I was gone - thank you all for the bids! Updating the front post. :D
Oh wow this blew up while I was gone - thank you all for the bids! Updating the front post. :D
@skyline

Thanks for the last day ping! Congrats on the active auction - I think I'll sit this one out :D
@skyline

Thanks for the last day ping! Congrats on the active auction - I think I'll sit this one out :D
@Texere Thank you! c:
@Texere Thank you! c:
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3