Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed!
1 2
@Cien I can buy 5 pp for ya on MycenaCave?? can I buy them all at once? I know some sites have a restriction on how much 'premium' currency ect you can buy at once .o.
@Cien I can buy 5 pp for ya on MycenaCave?? can I buy them all at once? I know some sites have a restriction on how much 'premium' currency ect you can buy at once .o.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Cien

Oi, still didn't save enough yet D:
I have about 2kG currently. I can try to snag another commission today, so I'll possibly be back with a bid ;v;/
@Cien

Oi, still didn't save enough yet D:
I have about 2kG currently. I can try to snag another commission today, so I'll possibly be back with a bid ;v;/
Sorry for the delayed replies! ;w;/

@Being

Mycena Cave doesn't have a restriction on PP! You can buy as much at one time as is allowed by the receiving user. c:

Should I mark you down for a 5PP bid?

@Aten

Good luck!! *w*
Sorry for the delayed replies! ;w;/

@Being

Mycena Cave doesn't have a restriction on PP! You can buy as much at one time as is allowed by the receiving user. c:

Should I mark you down for a 5PP bid?

@Aten

Good luck!! *w*
hatchery%20banner%20smaller.png
imperials, red and gold, triple midnight+ & storms dancers!
@cien awesome! And sure put me down for 5 pp bid although I won't buy any until I know I've won. Don't play the site much anymore so haha
@cien awesome! And sure put me down for 5 pp bid although I won't buy any until I know I've won. Don't play the site much anymore so haha
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@Being

Sure thing! And no problem, PP can only be sent to users with open orders and I'm unable to accept any at the moment. ^^
@Being

Sure thing! And no problem, PP can only be sent to users with open orders and I'm unable to accept any at the moment. ^^
@Cien oh OK! Idk how it really works pp wasn't there in the beginning I'm pretty sure
@Cien oh OK! Idk how it really works pp wasn't there in the beginning I'm pretty sure
Old Art Thread
@Being

Argh not getting any commissions D:

Maybe I'll try to snag her from you later. Congrats (I assume) c; <3
@Being

Argh not getting any commissions D:

Maybe I'll try to snag her from you later. Congrats (I assume) c; <3
@Aten I feel ya :'v I need to make 5kg.... somehow... sweats...
@Aten I feel ya :'v I need to make 5kg.... somehow... sweats...
Old Art Thread
@cien
AB blease 8'|;;
@cien
AB blease 8'|;;
Selling dappervolk KS for gems
@Lorenzo

!!! Thanks so much!! :O
I'll send a trade shortly and hash out details via pm!

@Being

Just to let you know! Thanks so much for your interest. :')

@Lorenzo

!!! Thanks so much!! :O
I'll send a trade shortly and hash out details via pm!

@Being

Just to let you know! Thanks so much for your interest. :')

1 2