Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Starfall Hatchery] (On Hiatus)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@eimear42. I purchased the 30k pan pride baby
@eimear42. I purchased the 30k pan pride baby
i7jjUhe.png
@kitsarosethorn Yay! =]
@kitsarosethorn Yay! =]
tumblr_n8xaeqNxUt1qacavoo3_400.png
@Eimear42 ay could I please be pinged for hatchlings? Thanks! :>
@Eimear42 ay could I please be pinged for hatchlings? Thanks! :>
jRiMWcg.png
@stardog Hi, I unfortunately mostly come on just to feed my dragons at the moment so the hatchery has taken a backseat. Is there any pair you particularly want a baby from and I could stick them on a nest specifically?
@stardog Hi, I unfortunately mostly come on just to feed my dragons at the moment so the hatchery has taken a backseat. Is there any pair you particularly want a baby from and I could stick them on a nest specifically?
@einear42 if it's not too much trouble, I'd really love one of your bi dragons, thank you so much!
@einear42 if it's not too much trouble, I'd really love one of your bi dragons, thank you so much!
jRiMWcg.png
@stardog Hi, it seems to have just notified me of this now! (possibly the typo in the name, although I'm not sure how it managed to send it on to me now but not before lol)

I unfortunately just coincidentally stuck a batch on nests, but I'll have the bi dragons sitting on the next available one for you!
@stardog Hi, it seems to have just notified me of this now! (possibly the typo in the name, although I'm not sure how it managed to send it on to me now but not before lol)

I unfortunately just coincidentally stuck a batch on nests, but I'll have the bi dragons sitting on the next available one for you!
@eimear42 aaaa thanks so much :)))
@eimear42 aaaa thanks so much :)))
jRiMWcg.png
@Eimear42 Would you put me on the ping list for pan dragons please? Thanks!
@Eimear42 Would you put me on the ping list for pan dragons please? Thanks!
UTxhrgi.gif EiPW4qT.png
BXnGYeU.png
mlHpBMC.png
jn65vvi.png2FGwTNv.pngc1by7HI.png6Gz2fDO.pngj1AKFqe.png9Ul81xi.pngyK2yfiw.pngXNJelYo.pngJylKdDg.pngK3S42IV.png
lBxYxId.png
@StarDog Life got wildly hectic and I've only ended up hatching them now, are you still after them?

@Rissen The hatchery is on a bit of a hiatus since I've only really got time to swing by and feed my dragons most days (or... some days... I keep losing the log-in bonus '-_-), I'm really sorry. If you don't mind things being a bit unreliable I can stick the pan dragons on a nest now though?
@StarDog Life got wildly hectic and I've only ended up hatching them now, are you still after them?

@Rissen The hatchery is on a bit of a hiatus since I've only really got time to swing by and feed my dragons most days (or... some days... I keep losing the log-in bonus '-_-), I'm really sorry. If you don't mind things being a bit unreliable I can stick the pan dragons on a nest now though?
@Eimear42 that would be great thanks! I'll take them whenever you can give them :P
@Eimear42 that would be great thanks! I'll take them whenever you can give them :P
UTxhrgi.gif EiPW4qT.png
BXnGYeU.png
mlHpBMC.png
jn65vvi.png2FGwTNv.pngc1by7HI.png6Gz2fDO.pngj1AKFqe.png9Ul81xi.pngyK2yfiw.pngXNJelYo.pngJylKdDg.pngK3S42IV.png
lBxYxId.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14