Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | next post by op button
like the jump to next staff post in announcement threads, but for all threads, where it would be next post by original poster instead of staff ? would make it easier to find info in long threads !
like the jump to next staff post in announcement threads, but for all threads, where it would be next post by original poster instead of staff ? would make it easier to find info in long threads !
MJw9liG.png
Where would it be placed?
Where would it be placed?
probably where the next post by staff button is too ?? in the lower right corner of the post ?
probably where the next post by staff button is too ?? in the lower right corner of the post ?
MJw9liG.png
Oh you mean directly in the thread! I assumed this was about the button in the forum overview.
Oh you mean directly in the thread! I assumed this was about the button in the forum overview.
oh! yes exactly directly in the thread !
oh! yes exactly directly in the thread !
MJw9liG.png
Support. I can't think of any specific instances this has been a problem for me (except maybe with SS2016, there was a lot of stuff to keep track of!), but I believe it would be an improvement that I just don't know I'm missing.
Support. I can't think of any specific instances this has been a problem for me (except maybe with SS2016, there was a lot of stuff to keep track of!), but I believe it would be an improvement that I just don't know I'm missing.
BFEMrcM.png
Support

I find with certain things, I'm always checking to see when the last time the original poster was actually in the thread was. And this would make life so much easier.
Support

I find with certain things, I'm always checking to see when the last time the original poster was actually in the thread was. And this would make life so much easier.
A L Y S H I I A A   O F   L I G H T N I N G   F L I G H T

Ory67nL.gif vnvMixy.gif jA0eni1.gif