Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [NM: Hiatus] Adopt Shop: Guardians!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lopika
TLDR: I probably will, it may just take a little for me to get around to them between work and a disinterest in Flight Rising (and also lots of genes to update to). You can read the explanation if you want, if that will help you decide.

I've not been playing Flight Rising all that often, I usually get on once every few days to feed my dragons. I've also had a huge art block for the last year or so. (Also, this thread is fairly old, the last post was from August of last year.)

I may very well get back into it, given there's another request, but it may be a little while before I get them done - there's a lot I want to do outside of Flight Rising (especially since other games are coming out with content), it just isn't as fun if there's nothing new to keep me entertained. You can request, I just won't request payment upfront like I did with the other ones, I'll ask once
I actually have them done and send them once payment is received.

@RIEUN
I'll put you on the list, it may be a little while before I get around to them if that's alright. I'll request payment when they're done and will deliver the images once payment is received. Does that sound good?

Assuming you're requesting the mirror adoptable, it'll be either 120kT or 150 gems (40kT : 50g each) once I let you know!
@Lopika
TLDR: I probably will, it may just take a little for me to get around to them between work and a disinterest in Flight Rising (and also lots of genes to update to). You can read the explanation if you want, if that will help you decide.

I've not been playing Flight Rising all that often, I usually get on once every few days to feed my dragons. I've also had a huge art block for the last year or so. (Also, this thread is fairly old, the last post was from August of last year.)

I may very well get back into it, given there's another request, but it may be a little while before I get them done - there's a lot I want to do outside of Flight Rising (especially since other games are coming out with content), it just isn't as fun if there's nothing new to keep me entertained. You can request, I just won't request payment upfront like I did with the other ones, I'll ask once
I actually have them done and send them once payment is received.

@RIEUN
I'll put you on the list, it may be a little while before I get around to them if that's alright. I'll request payment when they're done and will deliver the images once payment is received. Does that sound good?

Assuming you're requesting the mirror adoptable, it'll be either 120kT or 150 gems (40kT : 50g each) once I let you know!
tumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o2_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o3_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o4_250.png
@Swift

I just paid for it!
@Swift

I just paid for it!
@Swift

OK thank you for your reply. It is totally understandable. I won't bother you with my orders, but if it is possible, can you ping me if/when you ever feel like coming back to this shop?
@Swift

OK thank you for your reply. It is totally understandable. I won't bother you with my orders, but if it is possible, can you ping me if/when you ever feel like coming back to this shop?
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@rieun
Oh. O: I'll try to get started on it as soon as I can. I just have something that needs to get done this morning.

@Lopika
I absolutely will. Thank you for your understanding.
@rieun
Oh. O: I'll try to get started on it as soon as I can. I just have something that needs to get done this morning.

@Lopika
I absolutely will. Thank you for your understanding.
tumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o2_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o3_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o4_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9