Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
I was just about to report this, I am having the same issue myself.
I was just about to report this, I am having the same issue myself.
nKO8pzz.pngTUyVW3F.png
same
same
assig1.png
Same issue, except I fed mine and they have been staying fed. Only time will tell if the points go down any quicker?
Same issue, except I fed mine and they have been staying fed. Only time will tell if the points go down any quicker?
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
same same bar says 100% but my dragons are at like 97%
same same bar says 100% but my dragons are at like 97%
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
Same issue. Seeing it in Firefox and Safari.
Same issue. Seeing it in Firefox and Safari.
Bodies Are Disgusting - Modern Lovecraftian-horror novel available now on Amazon US
Artist or crafter? Try CorgiHat Project Planner, free on Google Play!
I'm having the energy bar issues as well!
I'm having the energy bar issues as well!
Same here. I just fed my dragons, since their individual hunger bars were slightly depleted, but the overall clan energy bar has been on 100% since yesterday.
Same here. I just fed my dragons, since their individual hunger bars were slightly depleted, but the overall clan energy bar has been on 100% since yesterday.
Same here. Bar shows 100%, but most of my dragons are like 48/50
Same here. Bar shows 100%, but most of my dragons are like 48/50
One-Minion-Despicable-Me-Picture.jpg
Commander Nikiana, Always Zephyr Blessed, Ever-Champion of the Gale Crusade, the Wind Star
I too have the same problem, I've been seeing the bar at 100 for the last two days, but I went in and took a critical look at my dragons, and noticed their hunger was down 2-3 points, so I fed them, as I usually do at least once a day.
I too have the same problem, I've been seeing the bar at 100 for the last two days, but I went in and took a critical look at my dragons, and noticed their hunger was down 2-3 points, so I fed them, as I usually do at least once a day.
I'm having the same issue with my clan bar not reflecting the actual percentage. It says 100%, when it should be 98% (for me. I have to feed my dragons every cycle if I'm awake because poor babbus starving is terrible)

Also, I'm using Chrome.
I'm having the same issue with my clan bar not reflecting the actual percentage. It says 100%, when it should be 98% (for me. I have to feed my dragons every cycle if I'm awake because poor babbus starving is terrible)

Also, I'm using Chrome.
Gaze into the void.
It is the perpetuity in which they dwell.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47