Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab bags(closed)
1 2
Hey its me and im doing some grab bags the contents are random and one of them is 6,000 treasure or 6 gems so yeah thats prettymuch it so send it to me either via private message or crossroads and i will send you the grab bag
Hey its me and im doing some grab bags the contents are random and one of them is 6,000 treasure or 6 gems so yeah thats prettymuch it so send it to me either via private message or crossroads and i will send you the grab bag
~pretty kitty
@saplingtopkitter

Out of curiosity, what kind of things are in the grab bags? familiars, accents, hatchlings, items, apparel, etc...?
@saplingtopkitter

Out of curiosity, what kind of things are in the grab bags? familiars, accents, hatchlings, items, apparel, etc...?
RtNLeig.png
@KatlaTheFiery
Yes we have
Skins
apparel
And fammiliars sadly no hatchlings though
@KatlaTheFiery
Yes we have
Skins
apparel
And fammiliars sadly no hatchlings though
~pretty kitty
@SaplingTopKitter
I'll take uno
@SaplingTopKitter
I'll take uno
CUnQdgy.png
@GraceKat99
Okay wanna send payment via crossroads?
@GraceKat99
Okay wanna send payment via crossroads?
~pretty kitty
@SaplingTopKitter

Ooh, sounds cool. Don't worry about the hatchlings, haha -- though if you wanted a dragon (or two, or three) to put in your grab bags, I'd be happy to trade ^^ I'm looking to get a few out of my lair at the moment anyway. If you're interested, I might ask for... 7000T each..? If that's too much, I understand. (though if you did add them to the grab bags, I'd imagine the bags would go for a higher price because of 'em.)

If not, I can just send you the 6000T for a bag now and be on my way lol.
@SaplingTopKitter

Ooh, sounds cool. Don't worry about the hatchlings, haha -- though if you wanted a dragon (or two, or three) to put in your grab bags, I'd be happy to trade ^^ I'm looking to get a few out of my lair at the moment anyway. If you're interested, I might ask for... 7000T each..? If that's too much, I understand. (though if you did add them to the grab bags, I'd imagine the bags would go for a higher price because of 'em.)

If not, I can just send you the 6000T for a bag now and be on my way lol.
RtNLeig.png
@SaplingTopKitter

I'll take one
@SaplingTopKitter

I'll take one
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
I'll take one!! :D