Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble Audio
1 2
I like to listen to music while I play FR, and so I mute the fairgrounds music. But! Tidal Trouble refuses to accept the fact that it's audio has been muted. Usually it stops at right about when the percussion starts. Today, I forgot that this happens, and there was Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear and the Tidal Trouble audio playing at the same time. Trust me, it sounds really, really weird. What's going on here?
I like to listen to music while I play FR, and so I mute the fairgrounds music. But! Tidal Trouble refuses to accept the fact that it's audio has been muted. Usually it stops at right about when the percussion starts. Today, I forgot that this happens, and there was Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear and the Tidal Trouble audio playing at the same time. Trust me, it sounds really, really weird. What's going on here?
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
@RosyWave this seems to be a common issue. i'm not sure if there's a fix, but a workaround could be to mute the browser tab in which you have tidal trouble playing, which is possible on chrome and firefox and likely other browsers too
@RosyWave this seems to be a common issue. i'm not sure if there's a fix, but a workaround could be to mute the browser tab in which you have tidal trouble playing, which is possible on chrome and firefox and likely other browsers too
fzww6al.png
[quote name="chatoyant" date=2017-11-03 16:56:50] @RosyWave this seems to be a common issue. i'm not sure if there's a fix, but a workaround could be to mute the browser tab in which you have tidal trouble playing, which is possible on chrome and firefox and likely other browsers too [/quote] You can mute a tab?? O: How? @chatoyant
chatoyant wrote on 2017-11-03:

You can mute a tab?? O:
How?
@chatoyant
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
@Chaossal

chrome: click on the speaker symbol, of right-click the tab and select 'mute tab'
firefox: click on the speaker symbol, or ctrl+m while you're viewing the tab
other browsers: i don't know, but you can probably find out with google
@Chaossal

chrome: click on the speaker symbol, of right-click the tab and select 'mute tab'
firefox: click on the speaker symbol, or ctrl+m while you're viewing the tab
other browsers: i don't know, but you can probably find out with google
fzww6al.png
I'm having this issue, too. The music plays for about 27 seconds and then stops. I usually wait it out or mute the tab.
I'm having this issue, too. The music plays for about 27 seconds and then stops. I usually wait it out or mute the tab.
Huh, this happened to me too just now, and this is the first time ever I can recall it happening. The sound slider only slightly affects the music volume, but I can't get it to mute or turn quiet enough to listen to my youtube videos on the side without distraction.
Huh, this happened to me too just now, and this is the first time ever I can recall it happening. The sound slider only slightly affects the music volume, but I can't get it to mute or turn quiet enough to listen to my youtube videos on the side without distraction.
tumblr_okcur61emY1rss9tpo3_r1_500.jpg
This happened to me today as well.
I'm using chrome
This happened to me today as well.
I'm using chrome
5891598x3192239.png
Happened to me, too. Using Chrome.
Happened to me, too. Using Chrome.
UJXttDL.png
I haven't actually PLAYED TT in months but the last time I did I had the same problem. It had actually been happening for some time before that but I don't think I ever thought to report it myself. Usually too impatient to find out if it lasts more than 27 seconds for me.
I'm using Chrome.
I haven't actually PLAYED TT in months but the last time I did I had the same problem. It had actually been happening for some time before that but I don't think I ever thought to report it myself. Usually too impatient to find out if it lasts more than 27 seconds for me.
I'm using Chrome.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I was playing just last night perfectly fine with it muted but now I go to play and it refuses to shut up even though it's muted. I've never had this problem and it was just fine last night. There's got to be a reason that it just decided to stop working right, right?

EDIT: I'm on chrome.
I was playing just last night perfectly fine with it muted but now I go to play and it refuses to shut up even though it's muted. I've never had this problem and it was just fine last night. There's got to be a reason that it just decided to stop working right, right?

EDIT: I'm on chrome.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
1 2