Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {B} Riot Items (please read)
Hey folks...

I spent the entire Riot of Rot festival in the hospital in critical condition and didn't really have access to a computer or the means to participate. I just got out late last night and came on to check on things and realized I missed an entire festival. I've been a part of FR for 4 years and I've never missed a festival entirely and I'm pretty bummed. I was hoping that someone would be willing to sell some of the Riot exclusives at below market cost since I can't really afford to buy everything at full cost.

EDIT: Oh wow... thanks for that quick response. I'm still interested in trying to get some of the skins, if anyone has extras, but I've been generously given the carapace arm and the familiar that I was after the most.
Hey folks...

I spent the entire Riot of Rot festival in the hospital in critical condition and didn't really have access to a computer or the means to participate. I just got out late last night and came on to check on things and realized I missed an entire festival. I've been a part of FR for 4 years and I've never missed a festival entirely and I'm pretty bummed. I was hoping that someone would be willing to sell some of the Riot exclusives at below market cost since I can't really afford to buy everything at full cost.

EDIT: Oh wow... thanks for that quick response. I'm still interested in trying to get some of the skins, if anyone has extras, but I've been generously given the carapace arm and the familiar that I was after the most.
ZIZI9uV.png5cx1lc.jpg
Good luck finding them! I don't have any but I hope you feel better and are able to get all the items <3
Good luck finding them! I don't have any but I hope you feel better and are able to get all the items <3
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
@Borishu

I have an extra Spirit of Pleg. I can just toss it your way :3
@Borishu

I have an extra Spirit of Pleg. I can just toss it your way :3
tM8OC5g.png hello! my name is volk
designer • FRT+10 • eng/rus

† about me † toyhouse
galleryartshop
@Borishu Check your CR's, and I hope you're feeling better soon.
@Borishu Check your CR's, and I hope you're feeling better soon.
Bumping because I'm still hunting for skins!
Bumping because I'm still hunting for skins!
ZIZI9uV.png5cx1lc.jpg
@Borishu

Do you need the two Baldwin brew skins (Massive Attack and Airborne Contagion)?
@Borishu

Do you need the two Baldwin brew skins (Massive Attack and Airborne Contagion)?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@borishu

I have a Monster Within chest, a Spooky Scary Tundra skin and a Massive Attack accent, if you're interested. I'm glad you're feeling better. :)
@borishu

I have a Monster Within chest, a Spooky Scary Tundra skin and a Massive Attack accent, if you're interested. I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
@Twizz I don't have either of those yet, no. The skins I got were Toxoplasmosis and Cordyceps Crown.

@AngelFire335 Thanks for the best wishes. Everyone's been really kind here and it's nice to have support, even if it's from strangers online.As for the skins/accents I'm interested, do you mind PMing me about details?
@Twizz I don't have either of those yet, no. The skins I got were Toxoplasmosis and Cordyceps Crown.

@AngelFire335 Thanks for the best wishes. Everyone's been really kind here and it's nice to have support, even if it's from strangers online.As for the skins/accents I'm interested, do you mind PMing me about details?
ZIZI9uV.png5cx1lc.jpg
@Borishu

I have two extra of the Baldwin skin/accent. also I hope you feel better soon.

Accent: Massive Attack

and

Skin: Airborne Contagion
@Borishu

I have two extra of the Baldwin skin/accent. also I hope you feel better soon.

Accent: Massive Attack

and

Skin: Airborne Contagion
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png