Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
Wha?! Okay then. O.O

Edit: First reaction was kinda shocked. After a few minutes thought, I realize this is an amazing feature. I didn't realize exalted dragons were still 'linked' somehow to the account that exalted them, but if that's the case, this tool will be much, much simpler than manual restoring by the staff. No more accidental exalts. =)

I still feel like there's enormous potential for abuse here, but I also feel like the staff is putting great trust in their playerbase, in order to make our experience better. Thank you for that!
Wha?! Okay then. O.O

Edit: First reaction was kinda shocked. After a few minutes thought, I realize this is an amazing feature. I didn't realize exalted dragons were still 'linked' somehow to the account that exalted them, but if that's the case, this tool will be much, much simpler than manual restoring by the staff. No more accidental exalts. =)

I still feel like there's enormous potential for abuse here, but I also feel like the staff is putting great trust in their playerbase, in order to make our experience better. Thank you for that!
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
[quote name="Clya" date=2017-10-25 14:58:46] Sweet? Where do I go to do this? [/quote] @Clya - You can get to the Support page by clicking "Support" in the footer at the bottom of the website.
Clya wrote on 2017-10-25:
Sweet? Where do I go to do this?

@Clya -

You can get to the Support page by clicking "Support" in the footer at the bottom of the website.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
YAY I CAN GET MY PROGENS!!
YAY I CAN GET MY PROGENS!!
woolie_s_parade_by_roxhild-dc925to.png
Heck yeah
Heck yeah
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
Huh. Seems like a nice balance between letting exalts come back, but not letting people take advantage of the system. Kudos!
Huh. Seems like a nice balance between letting exalts come back, but not letting people take advantage of the system. Kudos!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Xhaztol
Awesome! Won't be needing it right now though, I am wondering if the link could be better put somewhere else? I'm gonna be honest when I had no clue that that link even existed down there... although it might not fit better somewhere else.
@Xhaztol
Awesome! Won't be needing it right now though, I am wondering if the link could be better put somewhere else? I'm gonna be honest when I had no clue that that link even existed down there... although it might not fit better somewhere else.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Nice nice nice nice
Nice nice nice nice
this is an incredible new feature, thank you FR team.
this is an incredible new feature, thank you FR team.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
This seems incredibly useful! I do hope that I personally won't have to use it but it's still great it's there just in case.
This seems incredibly useful! I do hope that I personally won't have to use it but it's still great it's there just in case.
This will definitely be useful to players. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in ^^
This will definitely be useful to players. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in ^^
ROyFQqy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59