Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] beta/proof readers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@withoutbounds
I have read and added comments :) I love your style of writing; most of the issues were grammatical and how you worded some things. I really like the feeling that the story gives off.
@withoutbounds
I have read and added comments :) I love your style of writing; most of the issues were grammatical and how you worded some things. I really like the feeling that the story gives off.
She/her
s3fd0ee.gif
@CookieMayhem
Thank you! I really appreciate your input and will be sure to take it in mind. It means more to me than you know :)
@CookieMayhem
Thank you! I really appreciate your input and will be sure to take it in mind. It means more to me than you know :)
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@Sciles301
I've made some edits to the first paragraph, which you mentioned was hard to read. If you have the time, could you read over the edits I've made and see if they've fixed the problem? Link

@CookieMayhem
Sorry to bother you again, but I've made some changes to the part you said was hard to read. If you're available, could you read over it and see if I've fixed the issue? It's been highlighted in green here
@Sciles301
I've made some edits to the first paragraph, which you mentioned was hard to read. If you have the time, could you read over the edits I've made and see if they've fixed the problem? Link

@CookieMayhem
Sorry to bother you again, but I've made some changes to the part you said was hard to read. If you're available, could you read over it and see if I've fixed the issue? It's been highlighted in green here
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@withoutbounds

It's much better! And the use of full stops instead of commas gives the whole 'dance' a little more tension, as if we're kind of expecting them to crash into a shelf lol
@withoutbounds

It's much better! And the use of full stops instead of commas gives the whole 'dance' a little more tension, as if we're kind of expecting them to crash into a shelf lol
Check out my Lore & Bio Store! Everything is essentially free~!
Scribbles by DogiCrimson. See here!
F / +18hrs / Usually Online
WISHLIIIIST
________npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@CookieMayhem
That's good to hear :) thanks for getting back to me!
@CookieMayhem
That's good to hear :) thanks for getting back to me!
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds
Yes, it sounds much better! Sorry for getting back to you so late. I had family issues to deal with yesterday.
@WithoutBounds
Yes, it sounds much better! Sorry for getting back to you so late. I had family issues to deal with yesterday.
She/her
s3fd0ee.gif
@Sciles301
No, it's fine, real life comes first, I understand that. But thank you! I hope everything's been resolved with your family :)
@Sciles301
No, it's fine, real life comes first, I understand that. But thank you! I hope everything's been resolved with your family :)
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@CookieMayhem @Sciles301 @QueenOuroboros @Gem4567 @Slayborn
Okay, so I'm running a little behind rn, so idk if any of you guys are still on but if anyone is, I'd really appreciate it if you could read over part two, if you could, It'd be even better if you could do it before 23:40 FR time. Anyone who does will receive 20kt, regardless of pay grade. In advance, thank you so much
@CookieMayhem @Sciles301 @QueenOuroboros @Gem4567 @Slayborn
Okay, so I'm running a little behind rn, so idk if any of you guys are still on but if anyone is, I'd really appreciate it if you could read over part two, if you could, It'd be even better if you could do it before 23:40 FR time. Anyone who does will receive 20kt, regardless of pay grade. In advance, thank you so much
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@CookieMayhem @Sciles301 @QueenOuroboros @Gem4567
Deadline has been extended to 22:00 FR time today, at normal pay rates, I'd really appreciate it if you could read over this document

If any of you have already read of it, please tell me
@CookieMayhem @Sciles301 @QueenOuroboros @Gem4567
Deadline has been extended to 22:00 FR time today, at normal pay rates, I'd really appreciate it if you could read over this document

If any of you have already read of it, please tell me
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds
I have read it over and made suggestions:)
@WithoutBounds
I have read it over and made suggestions:)
She/her
s3fd0ee.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8