Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Ahhh, just spend all mah monies on a skin I just couldn't resist, lol. Totally worth ever penny. There is just one more I might try to get, but over all, I love these skins.
Ahhh, just spend all mah monies on a skin I just couldn't resist, lol. Totally worth ever penny. There is just one more I might try to get, but over all, I love these skins.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
I bought one for my mirror female, and I battled for one in the coliseum. :)
I bought one for my mirror female, and I battled for one in the coliseum. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
AMAZING SKINS!!

Dat guardian omg yes
AMAZING SKINS!!

Dat guardian omg yes
tumblr_inline_o8pp14DZdQ1ts73zp_540.png
All the new skins are so gorgeous! And the ice sprite and the shackles apparel too, wow! I always love all the skins, apparel, and sprites.

I'm a bit sad, though, because I can never seem to find any of the special chests during the holidays, even if I spend all my gathering turns every day digging and grind ice monsters in the coliseum. :/
All the new skins are so gorgeous! And the ice sprite and the shackles apparel too, wow! I always love all the skins, apparel, and sprites.

I'm a bit sad, though, because I can never seem to find any of the special chests during the holidays, even if I spend all my gathering turns every day digging and grind ice monsters in the coliseum. :/
[quote name="TalkingBackwards" date="2014-01-31 05:54:11"]All the new skins are so gorgeous! And the ice sprite and the shackles apparel too, wow! I always love all the skins, apparel, and sprites. I'm a bit sad, though, because I can never seem to find any of the special chests during the holidays, even if I spend all my gathering turns every day digging and grind ice monsters in the coliseum. :/[/quote] Just make sure that you gather/dig/scavenge etc. in the [i][b]ICE[/b][/i] flight. If you don't, you'll never find any of the [u]Eternal Snows[/u] that you need to buy the Holiday items~ That OR you could spend a ton of money at the auction house to buy some.
TalkingBackwards wrote on 2014-01-31 05:54:11:

Just make sure that you gather/dig/scavenge etc. in the ICE flight. If you don't, you'll never find any of the Eternal Snows that you need to buy the Holiday items~

That OR you could spend a ton of money at the auction house to buy some.
tumblr_inline_o8pp14DZdQ1ts73zp_540.png
Little bummed there was no skin for the imperials. :/
Little bummed there was no skin for the imperials. :/
bought that pretty snapper skin from the AH...then I go and find 3 Glacial chests, and ALL of them have that same skin! XD I like the skin...but I don't need FOUR of them! XDXD Oh well. Potential for quite the advancement in my treasure stash...IF they sell... (though oddly, only 2 of them are showing up in my current sale list. I could swear I found 3... " your auction of Skin: Glacial (1) expired recently " Oh...THAT'S why. XD; Derp.)
bought that pretty snapper skin from the AH...then I go and find 3 Glacial chests, and ALL of them have that same skin! XD I like the skin...but I don't need FOUR of them! XDXD Oh well. Potential for quite the advancement in my treasure stash...IF they sell... (though oddly, only 2 of them are showing up in my current sale list. I could swear I found 3... " your auction of Skin: Glacial (1) expired recently " Oh...THAT'S why. XD; Derp.)
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@Violetwhirlwind; all the chests with the same name have the same skin in them. So all Glacial chests contain Glacial Skins, Crystalline chests contain Sculpted skin and so on.. That way you'll know when you find two chests with the same name, you can trade one of em away for a different one =3

Here's a guide with the list of skins and the chests you can find em in ^^
@Violetwhirlwind; all the chests with the same name have the same skin in them. So all Glacial chests contain Glacial Skins, Crystalline chests contain Sculpted skin and so on.. That way you'll know when you find two chests with the same name, you can trade one of em away for a different one =3

Here's a guide with the list of skins and the chests you can find em in ^^
when is the last day of the holiday?
when is the last day of the holiday?
@Shiralai, today is the last day. ^^ It will end at rollover tonight: [quote]The Festive Favors holiday stall is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in Eternal Snow for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Saturday, February 1rst at 23:59 server time.[/quote]
@Shiralai, today is the last day. ^^ It will end at rollover tonight:
Quote:
The Festive Favors holiday stall is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in Eternal Snow for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Saturday, February 1rst at 23:59 server time.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16