Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | GemBond gene cost?
1 2
[quote name="Loddie" date="2013-06-08 18:20:10" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=24159#26963"] But I think @undel said they would be treasure and on the high side. [/quote] I was there for that too. If snappers are 250k (ish) then i'm scared what the gem-bonded gene would cost. I would consider that the "high side" so far.
But I think @undel said they would be treasure and on the high side.

I was there for that too. If snappers are 250k (ish) then i'm scared what the gem-bonded gene would cost. I would consider that the "high side" so far.
67851.png
Gembond is 200K, and should be stocking shortly. :-)
Gembond is 200K, and should be stocking shortly. :-)
Thanks @undel ! :)
Thanks @undel ! :)
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Loddie O^O I need 200k
@Loddie O^O I need 200k
sellingpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkoj.png
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
Oh my gods? Really? @Undel Thanks sosososoososooooo much for one, making it as quick as you did, and two, answering this!! ;u;
Oh my gods? Really? @Undel Thanks sosososoososooooo much for one, making it as quick as you did, and two, answering this!! ;u;
My inner Deadpool told me to...
@Undel I am ready with my 200k *staring at the Marketplace for over 2 hours* Dedication will pay off
@Undel I am ready with my 200k *staring at the Marketplace for over 2 hours* Dedication will pay off
sellingpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkoj.png
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
It's now in the tables with a chance to randomly stock. Good luck!
It's now in the tables with a chance to randomly stock. Good luck!
1 2