Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aether&Pearl Gijinka/ OC shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@MaDovahVhenan Could I be added to the pinglist? ^^
@MaDovahVhenan Could I be added to the pinglist? ^^
@BritishDinosaur Certainly! :D Adding you now~
@BritishDinosaur Certainly! :D Adding you now~
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
@Juri01 @balthy @unclejunsu @lunibear @Niles @MissFortune17 @OnceInABlueMoon @Homemade @Zith @jabby @SylvanStarscribe @Mazurkas @Kurokosworth @Zhimonster @Rochambeau @hinatot @AuguryDemon @Lunila @Exeidur @KremPuff @Mareanie @Chaimellow @lightningpelt @Ixia @BritishDinosaur

I'm adding 2 Normal slots to the current list for anyone interested~! :)

Please check out the available payment methods before ordering!

@Juri01 @balthy @unclejunsu @lunibear @Niles @MissFortune17 @OnceInABlueMoon @Homemade @Zith @jabby @SylvanStarscribe @Mazurkas @Kurokosworth @Zhimonster @Rochambeau @hinatot @AuguryDemon @Lunila @Exeidur @KremPuff @Mareanie @Chaimellow @lightningpelt @Ixia @BritishDinosaur

I'm adding 2 Normal slots to the current list for anyone interested~! :)

Please check out the available payment methods before ordering!

--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan Excuse me, I haven't received an invoice as of yet, is my slot confirmed yet or not? ^^ I'm unsure if I missed it in my pms though
@MaDovahVhenan Excuse me, I haven't received an invoice as of yet, is my slot confirmed yet or not? ^^ I'm unsure if I missed it in my pms though
@MaDovahVhenan

screeeeeeee

expecting to get some gems soon-ish from someone who owes me but I don't have them -yet- loool

could I have a slot reserved for a day or two?
@MaDovahVhenan

screeeeeeee

expecting to get some gems soon-ish from someone who owes me but I don't have them -yet- loool

could I have a slot reserved for a day or two?
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster sure~!! :D I'm adding you to the list!
@Zhimonster sure~!! :D I'm adding you to the list!
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan
  • Art type: Halfbody~
  • Color type: Flatcolor~
  • Prefered lineart colour: default
  • Prefered size of the picture: default is good!
  • Are you on the pinglist? Do you wish to remain/ be added on the pinglist? I am not and sure!

Annnnd here he is, Custos! Everything about him should be in his bio, but if you need anything else about him, please let me know! I would also be willing paying a little bit extra because of his wings!
@MaDovahVhenan
  • Art type: Halfbody~
  • Color type: Flatcolor~
  • Prefered lineart colour: default
  • Prefered size of the picture: default is good!
  • Are you on the pinglist? Do you wish to remain/ be added on the pinglist? I am not and sure!

Annnnd here he is, Custos! Everything about him should be in his bio, but if you need anything else about him, please let me know! I would also be willing paying a little bit extra because of his wings!
@MaDovahVhenan Back again for more incredible, amazing artwork :D
-Flatcolor Bust
- Valentine (You did his twin Axel recently XD)
-Default sizing/lineart coloring at your discrettion
-Pose/Personality: I'd love for him to be holding a book! Other than that I'm pretty open, maybe a sweet shy smile? He's a clumsy but caring cutie who tries to always be there for others.
-Payment type: Gems, if that's alright with you :D
@MaDovahVhenan Back again for more incredible, amazing artwork :D
-Flatcolor Bust
- Valentine (You did his twin Axel recently XD)
-Default sizing/lineart coloring at your discrettion
-Pose/Personality: I'd love for him to be holding a book! Other than that I'm pretty open, maybe a sweet shy smile? He's a clumsy but caring cutie who tries to always be there for others.
-Payment type: Gems, if that's alright with you :D
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
The shop is now CLOSED.

Thank you for your orders everyone! :D
The shop is now CLOSED.

Thank you for your orders everyone! :D
--FR+10

simplicity.png
[center]@MaDovahVhenan [b]EDIT: I started this before you typed that it was closed so I didnt see lol sorry, just ignore it and add me to the pinglist please! [/b] The dragon I am basing this off of does not have a ref, is that ok? :o Art type: Halfbody Color type: lightly shaded (colour+light shading) Prefered lineart colour: default Prefered size of the picture: default Do you wish to remain/ be added on the pinglist? Heck yeah add me to that jazz [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33574997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335750/33574997_350.png[/img] [/url] -Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? She very relaxed so if her pose could reflect that thatd be bomb -Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? Something kinda flowy if you know what I mean?? Can her hair could be similar to the dragons primary? :o oh and she is rather pale -Anything extra? (like a necklace, a scar, the shape of the ears etc etc) The cowl she has covers her face so you dont need to include that unless you can think of a way to have it rest in a different place? I would like her lanterns in there too and probably her shawl. I like the pointy ears youve used in some of your examples! Default skin is fine :) [/center]
@MaDovahVhenan

EDIT: I started this before you typed that it was closed so I didnt see lol sorry, just ignore it and add me to the pinglist please!

The dragon I am basing this off of does not have a ref, is that ok? :o

Art type: Halfbody
Color type: lightly shaded (colour+light shading)
Prefered lineart colour: default
Prefered size of the picture: default
Do you wish to remain/ be added on the pinglist? Heck yeah add me to that jazz

33574997_350.png

-Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? She very relaxed so if her pose could reflect that thatd be bomb
-Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? Something kinda flowy if you know what I mean?? Can her hair could be similar to the dragons primary? :o oh and she is rather pale
-Anything extra? (like a necklace, a scar, the shape of the ears etc etc) The cowl she has covers her face so you dont need to include that unless you can think of a way to have it rest in a different place? I would like her lanterns in there too and probably her shawl. I like the pointy ears youve used in some of your examples!
Default skin is fine :)
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif FeAvgNm.pngitem_tiny_feathers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5dn.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23