Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 247 248
[center]This guide was extremely helpful in the creation of my light ambassador's bio, though I'm having a problem. I can't figure out why this guy's name is showing up yellow in his bio even though I never changed the colour? This was my first attempt at a custom bio, so it's a little wonky. (also I used chrome so I don't know how it looks in other browsers). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34383274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343833/34383274_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
This guide was extremely helpful in the creation of my light ambassador's bio, though I'm having a problem. I can't figure out why this guy's name is showing up yellow in his bio even though I never changed the colour? This was my first attempt at a custom bio, so it's a little wonky.

(also I used chrome so I don't know how it looks in other browsers).

34383274_350.png

Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
@Luut I was having this problem too.... It turns out that it only shows up in yellow when you're logged in. You can fix it by removing links. Try putting the links back in afterwards - sometimes the yellow will come back sometimes it won't.
@Luut I was having this problem too.... It turns out that it only shows up in yellow when you're logged in. You can fix it by removing links. Try putting the links back in afterwards - sometimes the yellow will come back sometimes it won't.
VGxuHXT.png
@endlessangels

It turned up like that even before I had links. Strange.
@endlessangels

It turned up like that even before I had links. Strange.
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
@aisumoka

How do you add the code bar?
@aisumoka

How do you add the code bar?
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
@Juniipresass You can highlight the text you want in the code bar, then click the little < icon, and it should do it automatically but here code TEXT TEXT TEXT/code ^ With the brackets covering code[code]
@Juniipresass

You can highlight the text you want in the code bar, then click the little < icon, and it should do it automatically
but here

code TEXT TEXT TEXT/code

^ With the brackets covering code [code]

Don't know if this has been discovered yet, but you can stack the size code. Works wonders with giant pinglists~! [size=1]This text has one size=1 code applied to it.[/size] [code][size=1]This text has one size=1 code applied to it.[/size][/code] [size=1][size=1]This text has two size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size] [code][size=1][size=1]This text has two size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/code] [size=1][size=1][size=1]This text has three size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size] [code][size=1][size=1][size=1]This text has three size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/code] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]This text has four size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size] [code][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]This text has four size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/code] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]This text has five size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] [code][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]This text has five size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/code] ----- Works the other way around, too~! [size=5]This text has one size=5 code applied to it.[/size] [code][size=5]This text has one size=5 code applied to it.[/size][/code] [size=5][size=5]This text has two size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size] [code][size=5][size=5]This text has two size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/code] [size=5][size=5][size=5]This text has three size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size] [code][size=5][size=5][size=5]This text has three size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/code] [size=5][size=5][size=5][size=5]This text has four size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size] [code][size=5][size=5][size=5][size=5]This text has four size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/code] [size=5][size=5][size=5][size=5][size=5]This text has five size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] [code][size=5][size=5][size=5][size=5][size=5]This text has five size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/code] ((Would've done size=7 but quickly discovered that it breaks the preview screen because you can only see one letter at a time on the last one. XD))
Don't know if this has been discovered yet, but you can stack the size code. Works wonders with giant pinglists~!

This text has one size=1 code applied to it.
Code:
[size=1]This text has one size=1 code applied to it.[/size]

This text has two size=1 codes stacked on it.
Code:
[size=1][size=1]This text has two size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size]

This text has three size=1 codes stacked on it.
Code:
[size=1][size=1][size=1]This text has three size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size]

This text has four size=1 codes stacked on it.
Code:
[size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]This text has four size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size]

This text has five size=1 codes stacked on it.
Code:
[size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]This text has five size=1 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Works the other way around, too~!

This text has one size=5 code applied to it.
Code:
[size=5]This text has one size=5 code applied to it.[/size]

This text has two size=5 codes stacked on it.
Code:
[size=5][size=5]This text has two size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size]

This text has three size=5 codes stacked on it.
Code:
[size=5][size=5][size=5]This text has three size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size]

This text has four size=5 codes stacked on it.
Code:
[size=5][size=5][size=5][size=5]This text has four size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size]

This text has five size=5 codes stacked on it.
Code:
[size=5][size=5][size=5][size=5][size=5]This text has five size=5 codes stacked on it.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

((Would've done size=7 but quickly discovered that it breaks the preview screen because you can only see one letter at a time on the last one. XD))
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
It doesn't seem to work for my signature, but I wanted the columns moved to the far right. Is there another way to do that?
It doesn't seem to work for my signature, but I wanted the columns moved to the far right. Is there another way to do that?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@aisumoka Good lord, your BBCode guide has helped me more times than I had imagined. Kudos to you for taking the time to make such a lovely guide! :)
@aisumoka Good lord, your BBCode guide has helped me more times than I had imagined. Kudos to you for taking the time to make such a lovely guide! :)
1525484424138.png
this is probably a silly question, but is there any way to change the colour of an active link?
this is probably a silly question, but is there any way to change the colour of an active link?
color changin a link like this?
@cytosis you put [ url= link][ color= color here]link text[/url][/color]
color changin a link like this?
@cytosis you put [ url= link][ color= color here]link text[/url][/color]
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 247 248