Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Friend Duplicates
Whenever I try to look on someone else's clan profile page (never my own, it's always someone else's) the first friend on the list is always listed twice? Anyone experience this or know if the staff already know about this?
Whenever I try to look on someone else's clan profile page (never my own, it's always someone else's) the first friend on the list is always listed twice? Anyone experience this or know if the staff already know about this?
CedVBCC.png

She/Her | Capricorn | FR +3
Ice Flight | Formerly NeonPegasus17
@SpiritBear Could you please post the username or ID number of the accounts you've seen this? I've been unable to replicate this in Chrome. Additional information might help as well like: [br] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] Thank you!
@SpiritBear

Could you please post the username or ID number of the accounts you've seen this? I've been unable to replicate this in Chrome.

Additional information might help as well like:

Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used

• Browser(s) Version

• Device(s) Used

• Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.

• Device Operating System

• Operating System Version

• Internet Connection Type

• Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work

• Antivirus Installed

• Antivirus Version

• Describe the bug in detail:

• Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

• Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Oh sorry! I don't frequent the bug report forum, thank you for trying to look into this! Here's some info from the list:
  • Google Chrome
  • Chromebook (Laptop)
  • 60.0.3112.112 ? (This is what I could find but I'm not sure this is what you're looking for)
  • Wireless connection at home (It goes in and out randomly if that helps)
  • I couldn't tell you if it came with anti-virus but I don't think it has any

As for usernames/IDs it was everyone except for me. I didn't think to screenshot it, and it's not doing it anymore today so I'm not sure whats going on. Everything on the site was normal until I went to comment on a userpage and noticed it, thought it was odd and checked out some other userpages to find the same thing. Should I update this if this happens again? (I'll try to take some screenshots if it does)
@Nightwind

Oh sorry! I don't frequent the bug report forum, thank you for trying to look into this! Here's some info from the list:
  • Google Chrome
  • Chromebook (Laptop)
  • 60.0.3112.112 ? (This is what I could find but I'm not sure this is what you're looking for)
  • Wireless connection at home (It goes in and out randomly if that helps)
  • I couldn't tell you if it came with anti-virus but I don't think it has any

As for usernames/IDs it was everyone except for me. I didn't think to screenshot it, and it's not doing it anymore today so I'm not sure whats going on. Everything on the site was normal until I went to comment on a userpage and noticed it, thought it was odd and checked out some other userpages to find the same thing. Should I update this if this happens again? (I'll try to take some screenshots if it does)
CedVBCC.png

@SpiritBear

I'm inclined to believe this was a cache error--old data being used to display the wrong images. If it happens again please clear your cache manually and it should clear up. Otherwise, try screenshotting it or definitely copy down the usernames of the people it seems to affects.

Thanks!
@SpiritBear

I'm inclined to believe this was a cache error--old data being used to display the wrong images. If it happens again please clear your cache manually and it should clear up. Otherwise, try screenshotting it or definitely copy down the usernames of the people it seems to affects.

Thanks!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

That makes sense, thanks again for your help! :)
@Nightwind

That makes sense, thanks again for your help! :)
CedVBCC.png