Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Question for Pet Owners
1 2 3 4
Where does your dog/cat/bird/small rodent/etc like to be petted the most?
My dog's favorite spot is her chest, right between her front legs. I suspect it's because she can't reach that spot by herself.
Where does your dog/cat/bird/small rodent/etc like to be petted the most?
My dog's favorite spot is her chest, right between her front legs. I suspect it's because she can't reach that spot by herself.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NhLviie.jpg[/img]
NhLviie.jpg
My puppy likes right above that spot, and the sides of her cheek
My puppy likes right above that spot, and the sides of her cheek
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
@NaettleLeaf
I don't think my ferrets understand petting. I can make Mars' tail puff up if I scratch him between his shoulder blades/base of his neck? Idk if this indicates he likes or dislikes it or if it indicates neither. I'm thinking it just gives him the chills.

My cat loves to have her head scratched all over and also under her head.

@Raniuszek
That is adorable. I love ratters.
@NaettleLeaf
I don't think my ferrets understand petting. I can make Mars' tail puff up if I scratch him between his shoulder blades/base of his neck? Idk if this indicates he likes or dislikes it or if it indicates neither. I'm thinking it just gives him the chills.

My cat loves to have her head scratched all over and also under her head.

@Raniuszek
That is adorable. I love ratters.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
my pupper really likes it when you take off his collar and give him a neck scratch. he leans his head out so you'll scratch more. it's so adorable.
my pupper really likes it when you take off his collar and give him a neck scratch. he leans his head out so you'll scratch more. it's so adorable.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
My cats both enjoy having their cheeks and nose rubbed, and my rat loved being rubbed around her ears.
My cats both enjoy having their cheeks and nose rubbed, and my rat loved being rubbed around her ears.
my pup likes those chest rubs. he will also try to get me to rub all on his nose, he's got a itchy nose i guess? lol
my pup likes those chest rubs. he will also try to get me to rub all on his nose, he's got a itchy nose i guess? lol
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
My dog loves being scratched on the butt, right above the tail. She'll lean her butt towards you and wag her tail when you scratch there, it's super cute.
My dog loves being scratched on the butt, right above the tail. She'll lean her butt towards you and wag her tail when you scratch there, it's super cute.
oWOU8WM.png
My cat loves right under his chin while you puff his cheeks out and his belly. He flops over whenever anyone shows him attention because he wants his belly rubbed so much but I seem to be the only one who he enjoys underchin/cheek rubs from.

....he also loves his footpads played with. One of the only cats I know who does.
My cat loves right under his chin while you puff his cheeks out and his belly. He flops over whenever anyone shows him attention because he wants his belly rubbed so much but I seem to be the only one who he enjoys underchin/cheek rubs from.

....he also loves his footpads played with. One of the only cats I know who does.
yGResdm.gif
I'm not sure most of them have a favorite. One of my dogs loooooves belly rubs, especially when she is sleepy. If your hand goes anywhere near her she'll roll right over!
I'm not sure most of them have a favorite. One of my dogs loooooves belly rubs, especially when she is sleepy. If your hand goes anywhere near her she'll roll right over!
8Wxihjh.gift5oQ2Gh.png
1 2 3 4