Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Baldwin for Baldwin/Other
1 2
@PeppermintStars

I have the Blue Goo and Green/Red Sludge you're looking for. Do you have any spare Iron Ore or Round Pebbles? I'm hoping to get at least one each of the Baldwin Brew skins. :)
@PeppermintStars

I have the Blue Goo and Green/Red Sludge you're looking for. Do you have any spare Iron Ore or Round Pebbles? I'm hoping to get at least one each of the Baldwin Brew skins. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twiss

I have a stack of each type; however the LAH of each seem a little bit... high XD Idk I haven't been on FR in a while, why are they priced so high?

3 Blue Goo: 21G
4 Green Sludge: 20G
4 Red Sludge: 8G

Total 49G

Idk but pricing for the iron ore and round pebbles, how many do you think is worth 49G?
@Twiss

I have a stack of each type; however the LAH of each seem a little bit... high XD Idk I haven't been on FR in a while, why are they priced so high?

3 Blue Goo: 21G
4 Green Sludge: 20G
4 Red Sludge: 8G

Total 49G

Idk but pricing for the iron ore and round pebbles, how many do you think is worth 49G?
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@peppermintstars

Are you still taking apparel/familiars for grey/copper. I have some extra familiars and apparel
@peppermintstars

Are you still taking apparel/familiars for grey/copper. I have some extra familiars and apparel
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@AmeriaSparrow

I don't have that many left, I just traded most of them away. But currently I have 3 Grey that I will trade for any 3 familiars :)
@AmeriaSparrow

I don't have that many left, I just traded most of them away. But currently I have 3 Grey that I will trade for any 3 familiars :)
1313.png39dkph.gif
@peppermintstars you tagged the wrong person :p
you probably meant @twizz
@peppermintstars you tagged the wrong person :p
you probably meant @twizz
vr4ZEW7.png
@Twiss

Thank you for the ping! (Love the name, by the way! XD)

@Peppermintstars

Ah, tis the time of festival skin brewing, that's probably why. XD And Iron Ore's always more expensive since it's a Swipp material too.

Would 20 of the Round Pebbles and 15 Iron Ore for the 49gs worth of gloops be alright with you?
@Twiss

Thank you for the ping! (Love the name, by the way! XD)

@Peppermintstars

Ah, tis the time of festival skin brewing, that's probably why. XD And Iron Ore's always more expensive since it's a Swipp material too.

Would 20 of the Round Pebbles and 15 Iron Ore for the 49gs worth of gloops be alright with you?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twiss

Ah, I'm so sorry ^^'

@Twizz

Sure, I'll send the CR :)
@Twiss

Ah, I'm so sorry ^^'

@Twizz

Sure, I'll send the CR :)
1313.png39dkph.gif
1 2