Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Jigsaw - Treasure Reward Error?
I noticed this issue yesterday, but I didn't think much of it. I thought maybe the rewards just decreased.

I completed an Easy puzzle on Jigsaw with the results saying I got a total of 1200 treasure, with 800 being the bonus treasure. However, I was only rewarded 800 treasure to my Lucky Streak.

I completed a second Easy puzzle, got a total of 1210 treasure this time, with 800 again for the bonus, but only given 800 to my Lucky Streak.

Only 1600/25000 treasure for my Lucky Streak when it should be 2410/25000?

Using Google Chrome.
I noticed this issue yesterday, but I didn't think much of it. I thought maybe the rewards just decreased.

I completed an Easy puzzle on Jigsaw with the results saying I got a total of 1200 treasure, with 800 being the bonus treasure. However, I was only rewarded 800 treasure to my Lucky Streak.

I completed a second Easy puzzle, got a total of 1210 treasure this time, with 800 again for the bonus, but only given 800 to my Lucky Streak.

Only 1600/25000 treasure for my Lucky Streak when it should be 2410/25000?

Using Google Chrome.
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
I believe you'll always receive the same amount for piece connections. It's just the bonus treasure that's affected by the streak.
I believe you'll always receive the same amount for piece connections. It's just the bonus treasure that's affected by the streak.
Only the bonus counts toward your lucky streak. The 'coins' you get from connecting pieces are not affected by Lucky Streak, and thus are never boosted to 200%.
Only the bonus counts toward your lucky streak. The 'coins' you get from connecting pieces are not affected by Lucky Streak, and thus are never boosted to 200%.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫