Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49
I'm not a huge Tapir fan in terms of the genes, but I'm so excited for the new genes!
I'm not a huge Tapir fan in terms of the genes, but I'm so excited for the new genes!
Can't wait till september, that's what I needed +____+
Can't wait till september, that's what I needed +____+
3322423411.png
ooohhhh!!
ooohhhh!!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
oooooohhhh i cant wait for new genese!!!!! :D
oooooohhhh i cant wait for new genese!!!!! :D
|| FR time +9h || I'm looking for G1 born on novembers 1st || She/Her ||
@blackcat886 :)
@blackcat886 :)
g8T8XC2.png
Whoa are gene release dates a thing we've done before? Because I'm really liking that. Hope it'll become a regular thing!

Even if none of the genes are up my alley it's so much better than waiting every month for python / morph or some sort of faded muzzle / stocking tertiary only to be let down when nothing comes. Good update!

Whoa are gene release dates a thing we've done before? Because I'm really liking that. Hope it'll become a regular thing!

Even if none of the genes are up my alley it's so much better than waiting every month for python / morph or some sort of faded muzzle / stocking tertiary only to be let down when nothing comes. Good update!

HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
[quote name="marropo" date=2017-08-25 09:43:28] Whoa are gene release dates a thing we've done before? Because I'm really liking that. Hope it'll become a regular thing! Even if none of the genes are up my alley it's so much better than waiting every month for python / morph or some sort of faded muzzle / stocking tertiary only to be let down when nothing comes. Good update! [/quote] @marropo, when we're confident about the timeline of a release and we're close enough to the general date, we're comfortable letting you know when you'll be able to get your hands on it. :D
marropo wrote on 2017-08-25:

@marropo, when we're confident about the timeline of a release and we're close enough to the general date, we're comfortable letting you know when you'll be able to get your hands on it. :D
Welcome to all the mods, new and coming-back! :)

I already love all the genes 8D *goes to Baldwin*
Welcome to all the mods, new and coming-back! :)

I already love all the genes 8D *goes to Baldwin*
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
That new tert looks so pretty!
That new tert looks so pretty!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
[quote name="Kiriati" date=2017-08-25 09:35:24] Is there any word on if/when we might be getting a new breed for this year? [/quote] I'm curious about this too!
Kiriati wrote on 2017-08-25:
Is there any word on if/when we might be getting a new breed for this year?

I'm curious about this too!
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49