Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Battle damage?
A few hours ago (levels 2 and 3) my Contuse ability was doing around 70 damage per hit on average, and critting around 160 damage. Now (level 4) it's doing around 20 damage per hit and critting around 70.

Do abilities get weaker as the pets level, or was something changed that is now making this ability so much weaker? I can barely get through my battles now. It seems like I'm dying or abandoning the battle more often than I'm winning.
A few hours ago (levels 2 and 3) my Contuse ability was doing around 70 damage per hit on average, and critting around 160 damage. Now (level 4) it's doing around 20 damage per hit and critting around 70.

Do abilities get weaker as the pets level, or was something changed that is now making this ability so much weaker? I can barely get through my battles now. It seems like I'm dying or abandoning the battle more often than I'm winning.
2vv54rc.jpg
Thrage is working on rebalancing the coliseum. Your abilities are now tied more to your stats (intellect strength) and less to their base damage value. At lower stat amounts this means that the abilities will be weaker, but they'll scale much better, meaning that your higher level dragons will hit like trucks. :-)
Thrage is working on rebalancing the coliseum. Your abilities are now tied more to your stats (intellect strength) and less to their base damage value. At lower stat amounts this means that the abilities will be weaker, but they'll scale much better, meaning that your higher level dragons will hit like trucks. :-)
That makes sense. I was wondering where the sudden change came from - thanks for the update :)
That makes sense. I was wondering where the sudden change came from - thanks for the update :)
2vv54rc.jpg