Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you changed your username?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I've changed my name twice, actually!

I started out as BornOfWind, that kinda locked me into Wind Flight (not that I didn't want to be in wind! I was torn between wind and arcane when I joined)

After about maybe a month at the most I changed it to FreefallFlying, and then I romped around with that name for about two years.

Then, I hit a wall in the game about a month ago and needed a fresh start, I had grown out of Wind's personality and into Lightning's. I got rid of a bunch of my dragons, changed my flight, and changed my name to what it is today.
I've changed my name twice, actually!

I started out as BornOfWind, that kinda locked me into Wind Flight (not that I didn't want to be in wind! I was torn between wind and arcane when I joined)

After about maybe a month at the most I changed it to FreefallFlying, and then I romped around with that name for about two years.

Then, I hit a wall in the game about a month ago and needed a fresh start, I had grown out of Wind's personality and into Lightning's. I got rid of a bunch of my dragons, changed my flight, and changed my name to what it is today.
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
I switched, because 1) everyone was spelling my name wrong, and 2) I wanted a name differnt from all of my other accounts.
I switched, because 1) everyone was spelling my name wrong, and 2) I wanted a name differnt from all of my other accounts.
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
no

i would really love to though, i just kinda got to find a good username to trade with lmao
no

i would really love to though, i just kinda got to find a good username to trade with lmao
Technically the current is the 2nd and 4th selection.

Joined under a previous UN that carried over from another site.
Changed to this after a few months.
Last October, tried out a new name and a new flight.
In March of this year, I'd planned to reclaim this one if no one had within 6 months.
Moved back to home flight and returned to Zhombi.
Technically the current is the 2nd and 4th selection.

Joined under a previous UN that carried over from another site.
Changed to this after a few months.
Last October, tried out a new name and a new flight.
In March of this year, I'd planned to reclaim this one if no one had within 6 months.
Moved back to home flight and returned to Zhombi.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
This is my fourth username. I can't remember what my first one was, but I didn't have it for very long. I was Girolamo for years, but I wanted something different and ended up with something for a fandom I'm really into for awhile. Finally decided I didn't want a fandom name, aaaand here we are. Hauntology FTW.
This is my fourth username. I can't remember what my first one was, but I didn't have it for very long. I was Girolamo for years, but I wanted something different and ended up with something for a fandom I'm really into for awhile. Finally decided I didn't want a fandom name, aaaand here we are. Hauntology FTW.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Sweats....

joined as skeletions - > poltergeists - > coffeebeans - > kowai - > velociraptorz - > ragworts - > ratly - > sealeo - > komala - > teddybears - > bearclaws - > bearteeth - > and now Comfy

Comfy's probably gonna stay unless a more original name becomes free or I just change my fuzzy bear asethetic. But..yeah... I changed a lot. LOL.
Sweats....

joined as skeletions - > poltergeists - > coffeebeans - > kowai - > velociraptorz - > ragworts - > ratly - > sealeo - > komala - > teddybears - > bearclaws - > bearteeth - > and now Comfy

Comfy's probably gonna stay unless a more original name becomes free or I just change my fuzzy bear asethetic. But..yeah... I changed a lot. LOL.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
nada but i want to
i haven't the slightest clue what made me pick this username because i've never used it before
nada but i want to
i haven't the slightest clue what made me pick this username because i've never used it before
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
I changed mine way back what feels like weeks after I joined- because I found out I shared a username with someone on deviantART, and someone thought I was them, and it got super confusing 8D
I changed mine way back what feels like weeks after I joined- because I found out I shared a username with someone on deviantART, and someone thought I was them, and it got super confusing 8D
Nope!

I've always wanted to change to a specific name though to better fit my lore, but it's taken by someone who hasn't been active since June 2013 :')
Nope!

I've always wanted to change to a specific name though to better fit my lore, but it's taken by someone who hasn't been active since June 2013 :')
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
Nope!
Originally I wanted Storm or Stormstar, but they were both taken. Now I couldn't see my name as any other thing!
Nope!
Originally I wanted Storm or Stormstar, but they were both taken. Now I couldn't see my name as any other thing!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18