Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Perma-Avatars?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I sometimes switch avatars, but there are certain dragons I return to most of the time.
I sometimes switch avatars, but there are certain dragons I return to most of the time.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Runa has been my avatar since the gathering. She looks pretty with my vista, so she'll stay for a while I think.
Runa has been my avatar since the gathering. She looks pretty with my vista, so she'll stay for a while I think.
@balthy
Remember the deplorable RusAme trash attendant you sent dragons to during TCC?

Hi. X'3
@balthy

Hi. X'3
I've never changed my avatar before. I was thinking of it, but I haven't changed it (or added any apparel to the dragon...)
I've never changed my avatar before. I was thinking of it, but I haven't changed it (or added any apparel to the dragon...)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I've only changed my avatar for one festival (the most recent light festival). Same avatar for almost three years. For my first month maybe it was my progen but I decided I liked my minstrel character better.
I've only changed my avatar for one festival (the most recent light festival). Same avatar for almost three years. For my first month maybe it was my progen but I decided I liked my minstrel character better.
LxbWmll.png
[quote name="@Hanelli" date=2017-07-31 12:06:27] @/balthy Remember the deplorable RusAme trash attendant you sent dragons to during TCC? Hi. X'3 [/quote] Yes I remember!!
@Hanelli wrote on 2017-07-31:
@/balthy

Hi. X'3

Yes I remember!!

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Man I barely change avatars, however, I did change my avatar for every name change.
As Braviary I had my progen Whiro as my avatar, as AlfredFJones I had Alfred as my avatar, as NanamiChiaki I had Chiaki, now as HatsumeMei I have MeiHatsume as my avatar haha
been on here since April 2014, so I guess it's almost perma.
Man I barely change avatars, however, I did change my avatar for every name change.
As Braviary I had my progen Whiro as my avatar, as AlfredFJones I had Alfred as my avatar, as NanamiChiaki I had Chiaki, now as HatsumeMei I have MeiHatsume as my avatar haha
been on here since April 2014, so I guess it's almost perma.
Gammass.gif
I've never had a permanent avatar. :'D My avatar and Vista is always changing depending on my mood.
I've never had a permanent avatar. :'D My avatar and Vista is always changing depending on my mood.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Sometimes, yeah! It used to be ever-changing, but I've stayed as Snowberry for a few months now. Not to say I won't change it again, but I think I'll keep coming back to the current one :)
Sometimes, yeah! It used to be ever-changing, but I've stayed as Snowberry for a few months now. Not to say I won't change it again, but I think I'll keep coming back to the current one :)
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
I'm probably not gonna switch until I find another genone that fits me better :p Tundras, especially females, are probably gonna be a theme from now on though. I feel fluffy as one of them and that perfectly describes how I am outwardly.
I'm probably not gonna switch until I find another genone that fits me better :p Tundras, especially females, are probably gonna be a theme from now on though. I feel fluffy as one of them and that perfectly describes how I am outwardly.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12