Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Joxar] Trading Hub
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 464 465
Have:
Electric Nymph

Prefer:
Magic Nymph
Have:
Electric Nymph

Prefer:
Magic Nymph
I have [item=snowflake nymph] that I would like to trade for one of these: [item=cloud nymph] [item=bubble nymph] [item=boulder nymph] [item=prismatic token]
I have
Snowflake Nymph
that I would like to trade for one of these:
Cloud Nymph Bubble Nymph Boulder Nymph Prismatic Token
@amuseoffirebane

Sounds great! <3 I'll send the CR
@amuseoffirebane

Sounds great! <3 I'll send the CR
@ClearLakes44

I have the vines, if you'd like to trade?
@ClearLakes44

I have the vines, if you'd like to trade?
334p15f.gif
Kia | she/her | FRT+8
@Kieru
Ah, yes please! I'll set up a CR :D
@Kieru
Ah, yes please! I'll set up a CR :D
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
[b]Have:[/b] [item=Prismatic Crystalscales] [b]Want:[/b] Any Nymph other than Blight or Boulder ^-^
Have:
Prismatic Crystalscales

Want:
Any Nymph other than Blight or Boulder ^-^
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Have: [item=sparkling goblin][item=prismatic token] x2 Want: My main wishlist and skin/accent wishlist are linked on my page. Will take items from these lists as full or partial payment. Note: I'm looking to trade my tokens for at least 2 items each. If I wanted just a nymph, I could simply cash it in. ^-^ I would be interested in offers such as a nymph and perhaps some apparel. (:
Have:
Sparkling Goblin Prismatic Token x2

Want:
My main wishlist and skin/accent wishlist are linked on my page. Will take items from these lists as full or partial payment.

Note:
I'm looking to trade my tokens for at least 2 items each. If I wanted just a nymph, I could simply cash it in. ^-^ I would be interested in offers such as a nymph and perhaps some apparel. (:
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Mathnerd do you still have boulder nymph for trade? i have snowflake to trade
@Mathnerd do you still have boulder nymph for trade? i have snowflake to trade
@SkyDancer10

I can trade you a Will o' the Embers and a Enchanting Goblin for both of your tokens.

Will o' the Embers LAH 150,000t or 35g plus the Enchanting Goblin with LAH 36,000t or 200g
=186,000t which is a bit more that the price buying 2 Spare Crates and worth almost 2 Prismatic Tokens on the AH
@SkyDancer10

I can trade you a Will o' the Embers and a Enchanting Goblin for both of your tokens.

Will o' the Embers LAH 150,000t or 35g plus the Enchanting Goblin with LAH 36,000t or 200g
=186,000t which is a bit more that the price buying 2 Spare Crates and worth almost 2 Prismatic Tokens on the AH
@felinekind

I have a Undine's Flatfins I can trade you for that Bubble Nymph :)
@felinekind

I have a Undine's Flatfins I can trade you for that Bubble Nymph :)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 464 465