Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 776 777 778 779 780 ... 1426 1427
@isosDuke @Coronae @Kassinator @Komari @BeachGoth
Hello! I'm looking to borrow a lightning nest, and can provide food for the parent's stay. Would any of you happen to have a nest available?

Done, thanks!
@isosDuke @Coronae @Kassinator @Komari @BeachGoth
Hello! I'm looking to borrow a lightning nest, and can provide food for the parent's stay. Would any of you happen to have a nest available?

Done, thanks!
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
@Seiryuu
I have a nest that's available!
@Seiryuu
I have a nest that's available!
@ValkyrieDragon @nennathriel @RoyalSorceress @Kieru @NobleClaggett @Evonpire @hunterfell @GrandSerpentine
Thank you for leaving your reviews!

@Brunch @Tiger33621 @dustclouds
You are added to the list. Welcome!

@RoyalSorceress
Done! Just let me know when you wanna be available again. c:

@Evonpire
That's correct! Wind and water are on the same post and I cannot link to a certain part of the post, just to the one post itself. So you'll have to scroll for a bit.

@bunno
It's something you send in return for someone's dragons. This can be currency, items or two of your dragons. You trade those back again when you give the dragons and their hatchlings back to their owner.
@ValkyrieDragon @nennathriel @RoyalSorceress @Kieru @NobleClaggett @Evonpire @hunterfell @GrandSerpentine
Thank you for leaving your reviews!

@Brunch @Tiger33621 @dustclouds
You are added to the list. Welcome!

@RoyalSorceress
Done! Just let me know when you wanna be available again. c:

@Evonpire
That's correct! Wind and water are on the same post and I cannot link to a certain part of the post, just to the one post itself. So you'll have to scroll for a bit.

@bunno
It's something you send in return for someone's dragons. This can be currency, items or two of your dragons. You trade those back again when you give the dragons and their hatchlings back to their owner.
@Clifftop

Oops, thank you for reminding me! I completely forgot to leave a review for @ShadowWas, who let me rent a Fire nest!

They were nice and polite, and sent me a message with an egg amount update! Dragons were returned quickly. Would recommend if you need a Fire nest!
@Clifftop

Oops, thank you for reminding me! I completely forgot to leave a review for @ShadowWas, who let me rent a Fire nest!

They were nice and polite, and sent me a message with an egg amount update! Dragons were returned quickly. Would recommend if you need a Fire nest!
334p15f.gif
Kia | she/her | FRT+8
@BeachGoth
Awesome! I'll flip you a CR in a minute here.
@BeachGoth
Awesome! I'll flip you a CR in a minute here.
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @Heliolisk @PhantomPickles @ShadowRising @WolfCougarPerson @Jamethyst @IndigoPi @starz @Rivaxorus @DisplacedLabRat @Ladycowbell @VictoryInSolace @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing @FantasyFreak @AshenFall @isosDuke @Komari @Whidbeyakiko @Rattz @ForgotItWasToday @BeachGoth @ReenvhAi @Tyeth @rumplepurple @Kassinator @OrionCygnus @Yay @staticteeth @SiJunma @IceStormy
Any of you guys have a nest I can rent out? Can tip and feed c:
Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @Heliolisk @PhantomPickles @ShadowRising @WolfCougarPerson @Jamethyst @IndigoPi @starz @Rivaxorus @DisplacedLabRat @Ladycowbell @VictoryInSolace @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing @FantasyFreak @AshenFall @isosDuke @Komari @Whidbeyakiko @Rattz @ForgotItWasToday @BeachGoth @ReenvhAi @Tyeth @rumplepurple @Kassinator @OrionCygnus @Yay @staticteeth @SiJunma @IceStormy
Any of you guys have a nest I can rent out? Can tip and feed c:
5ZBUJpH.gif(Art by Rhea)
@Pandakidpa I have one. Place your username and ID in the bios and send them over.
@Pandakidpa I have one. Place your username and ID in the bios and send them over.
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@Rattz
CR sent, thank you!
@Rattz
CR sent, thank you!
5ZBUJpH.gif(Art by Rhea)
@bellzan, @Black0thorne, @AthenaMinerva, @fidothehoarder, @Daster, @Willowfire, @RabidWhovian, @Sharni, @Xotik, @dragontiger89, @ArcaneLibrarian, @Morrigan3, @Elestrial, @xe3tiger, @RoyalSorceress, @gootarts, @Mellorine, @YukiDaviji, @MasqD

Looking to rent an Arcane nest for a breeding project of mine.

Found
@bellzan, @Black0thorne, @AthenaMinerva, @fidothehoarder, @Daster, @Willowfire, @RabidWhovian, @Sharni, @Xotik, @dragontiger89, @ArcaneLibrarian, @Morrigan3, @Elestrial, @xe3tiger, @RoyalSorceress, @gootarts, @Mellorine, @YukiDaviji, @MasqD

Looking to rent an Arcane nest for a breeding project of mine.

Found
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
@ClockworkOctopus
i am ready send cr
@ClockworkOctopus
i am ready send cr
1 2 ... 776 777 778 779 780 ... 1426 1427