Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Done
Hello there.
I'm looking for someone who would like to offer their free lair space for my dragons (15) temporary. Would need the rent for about two days. Potentially for one day but let's go with two. I will offer pure Treasure and/or Gems. Name your price.
Hello there.
I'm looking for someone who would like to offer their free lair space for my dragons (15) temporary. Would need the rent for about two days. Potentially for one day but let's go with two. I will offer pure Treasure and/or Gems. Name your price.
@HenryTheArcher I can take 5 for 2kt a piece for the 2 days. My lair is pretty empty from the dom battle this week, so I might be able to take more, but I'm going to keep it at 5 to be safe
@HenryTheArcher I can take 5 for 2kt a piece for the 2 days. My lair is pretty empty from the dom battle this week, so I might be able to take more, but I'm going to keep it at 5 to be safe

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@HenryTheArcher hey i can do that i have alot of space, honstly idk but space is very important to me so 7kt per dragon?
@HenryTheArcher hey i can do that i have alot of space, honstly idk but space is very important to me so 7kt per dragon?
@HenryTheArcher
I'm going to need 5 spaces for a nest I need to hatch in a few days, but I have 25 free spaces! how does 30kt sound? 2kt/dragon ?
@HenryTheArcher
I'm going to need 5 spaces for a nest I need to hatch in a few days, but I have 25 free spaces! how does 30kt sound? 2kt/dragon ?
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@Mmmyeah @Anticx

Ah, I rather have all of them in one lair. Thank you for offering though!

@Anticx

I will PM you. Thank you!

@lovebite

Thank you for your offer!
It's very tempting but I will just go straightly with the first matching poster.
@Mmmyeah @Anticx

Ah, I rather have all of them in one lair. Thank you for offering though!

@Anticx

I will PM you. Thank you!

@lovebite

Thank you for your offer!
It's very tempting but I will just go straightly with the first matching poster.