Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23
@Xexoria PLUMPPAW IS 2 FAT AND WHITE AND SMELLLY TO BE GRAYSTRIPE
@Xexoria PLUMPPAW IS 2 FAT AND WHITE AND SMELLLY TO BE GRAYSTRIPE
@dragonfly @Xexoria @Xaron @PrairieElf @Flashwing @DeathTheKidd
((I am back sorry I had work to make up for school I missed a few days hehe ^^))
Emberstorm
Emberstorm looked at the white cat. "Uh yes sure we can train. So long as you get your act together and stop acting like a fool." He said sternly. "With that said. Let us go out to the mossy hollow I will train you how to hunt their first then battle." Emberstorm huffed a little and stalked out of the clan.

Mistycloud
Mistycloud looked at the 2 new kits and smiled. "I am so happy for you Waterspray!" She smiled softly and went to get Mintkit."Mintkit come see the new kits!" She smiled excitedly her tail wagging. "Okay! New kits?!" She seemed just as excited. "Yes come on now dear lets meet them!" She and Mintkit bounded back to the Nursery and quietly gazed at the kits.

Mintkit
Mintkit was batting some moss rather boredly when her mother came running over and was yelling about new kits. She was excited to hear that she would have new friends to play with for the next few moons. Now that Owlpaw and Sparrowpaw were apprentices. "Okay! New kits?!" She had exclaimed before running into the nursery to see.

Sweetrose and Featherstorm.
After the ceremony the 2 went off to sleep.
((I am back sorry I had work to make up for school I missed a few days hehe ^^))
Emberstorm
Emberstorm looked at the white cat. "Uh yes sure we can train. So long as you get your act together and stop acting like a fool." He said sternly. "With that said. Let us go out to the mossy hollow I will train you how to hunt their first then battle." Emberstorm huffed a little and stalked out of the clan.

Mistycloud
Mistycloud looked at the 2 new kits and smiled. "I am so happy for you Waterspray!" She smiled softly and went to get Mintkit."Mintkit come see the new kits!" She smiled excitedly her tail wagging. "Okay! New kits?!" She seemed just as excited. "Yes come on now dear lets meet them!" She and Mintkit bounded back to the Nursery and quietly gazed at the kits.

Mintkit
Mintkit was batting some moss rather boredly when her mother came running over and was yelling about new kits. She was excited to hear that she would have new friends to play with for the next few moons. Now that Owlpaw and Sparrowpaw were apprentices. "Okay! New kits?!" She had exclaimed before running into the nursery to see.

Sweetrose and Featherstorm.
After the ceremony the 2 went off to sleep.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@dragonfly @Xexoria @Xaron @Meowzow @Flashwing

I'm kinda waiting on Xaron's character Gateway, all of my characters are interacting with him...

I'm kinda waiting on Xaron's character Gateway, all of my characters are interacting with him...
9g0BXbt.gif
@dragonfly @Xexoria @PrairieElf @Meowzow @Flashwing
Mooncloud
Mooncloud hesitated when her leader left the cat to leave. She ran out after Lionheart. The loner seemed friendly and helpful. When she caught up with Lionheart, she saw him offer the loner prey. She would punish him, but not right now. She padded up to stand next to him. "My name is Mooncloud. I am the deputy of Thunderclan," she said.

Maplepaw
Maplepaw yawned largely after the ceremony. She wanted to show the new apprentices their new den, but she was too tired. She went over to sleep, thinking about how good it would be to not be alone in the den, besides Plumppaw. She stretched and curled up with her tail over her nose and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Mistshine
"Congratulation on the kits!" She said to Waterspray. "They're beautiful." She sat in the clearing, grooming herself for a little bit. When cats started to return to the dens, she decided it was time for her to rest, too. She headed to the nursery, stoping abruptly and embarrassingly when she realized she slept in the warriors den. She slowly turned to head towards the warriors den to sleep.

((This is a little in the future))
Blackpatch
The apprentice ceremony was hazy for Blackpatch. He was thinking about Rainfur. He was sitting at the edge of the clearing even when all the cats were asleep. When he realized he was the only one in the clearing, he went over to Rainfurs body and wrinkled his nose at the scent. Ashfall must have forgotten to put mint on the body. He thought. Despite the scent, he shared tongues with her until morning.

Gateway
Gateway heard a cat approach behind him and his tail fluffed up, but he remained calm, turning around to face the cat. He offered him some prey. "No, I have plenty of mice at the barn I live in. I only came here because I wanted some vole," he said. "But thanks for the offer." He saw another cat come up and stand next to him, introducing herself as Mooncloud. "What's Thunderclan?" He asked, skeptical.
@dragonfly @Xexoria @PrairieElf @Meowzow @Flashwing
Mooncloud
Mooncloud hesitated when her leader left the cat to leave. She ran out after Lionheart. The loner seemed friendly and helpful. When she caught up with Lionheart, she saw him offer the loner prey. She would punish him, but not right now. She padded up to stand next to him. "My name is Mooncloud. I am the deputy of Thunderclan," she said.

Maplepaw
Maplepaw yawned largely after the ceremony. She wanted to show the new apprentices their new den, but she was too tired. She went over to sleep, thinking about how good it would be to not be alone in the den, besides Plumppaw. She stretched and curled up with her tail over her nose and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Mistshine
"Congratulation on the kits!" She said to Waterspray. "They're beautiful." She sat in the clearing, grooming herself for a little bit. When cats started to return to the dens, she decided it was time for her to rest, too. She headed to the nursery, stoping abruptly and embarrassingly when she realized she slept in the warriors den. She slowly turned to head towards the warriors den to sleep.

((This is a little in the future))
Blackpatch
The apprentice ceremony was hazy for Blackpatch. He was thinking about Rainfur. He was sitting at the edge of the clearing even when all the cats were asleep. When he realized he was the only one in the clearing, he went over to Rainfurs body and wrinkled his nose at the scent. Ashfall must have forgotten to put mint on the body. He thought. Despite the scent, he shared tongues with her until morning.

Gateway
Gateway heard a cat approach behind him and his tail fluffed up, but he remained calm, turning around to face the cat. He offered him some prey. "No, I have plenty of mice at the barn I live in. I only came here because I wanted some vole," he said. "But thanks for the offer." He saw another cat come up and stand next to him, introducing herself as Mooncloud. "What's Thunderclan?" He asked, skeptical.
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
After Ashfall had told Silverstar, she had just walked to her den. Then she remembered something. "Owlpaw!" She called. Ashfall needed to show her where to find herbs! Ashfall called again, and patiently waited. While she was waiting, she started to sort herbs. They were already sorted, but Ashfall had nothing better to do.

@dragonfly @Xaron ((Ashfall doesn't put mint on dead bodies, that's up to other warriors)) @PrairieElf @Meowzow @Flashwing
After Ashfall had told Silverstar, she had just walked to her den. Then she remembered something. "Owlpaw!" She called. Ashfall needed to show her where to find herbs! Ashfall called again, and patiently waited. While she was waiting, she started to sort herbs. They were already sorted, but Ashfall had nothing better to do.

@dragonfly @Xaron ((Ashfall doesn't put mint on dead bodies, that's up to other warriors)) @PrairieElf @Meowzow @Flashwing
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png

Lionheart mentally snorted as Mooncloud walked up next to him, while Windkit upon hearing that the loner didn't want the mouse proceeded to chow down on it purring in pleasure, before smiling at the loner.
Waterlily walked back over to the food pile and found a nice plump vole she caught earlier, before walking back over to the newcomer and placing it down as she smiled sweetly, "Here, I caught this one this morning a nice plump one at that."
She and Lionheart each then gave a knowing glance towards Mooncloud that clearly said {Yes we are giving an outsider food, yes you're going to punish us, but we'd do it again in a heartbeat. Deal with it.}
Waterlily and Lionheart weren't really rebellious types but they had both been loners at one point, and because of their personal experiences they sympathized with other outsiders/loners and would help the friendly ones even if it got them into trouble with some of the clan cats. Even after repeated punishments they still were willing to do so.

Lionheart mentally snorted as Mooncloud walked up next to him, while Windkit upon hearing that the loner didn't want the mouse proceeded to chow down on it purring in pleasure, before smiling at the loner.
Waterlily walked back over to the food pile and found a nice plump vole she caught earlier, before walking back over to the newcomer and placing it down as she smiled sweetly, "Here, I caught this one this morning a nice plump one at that."
She and Lionheart each then gave a knowing glance towards Mooncloud that clearly said {Yes we are giving an outsider food, yes you're going to punish us, but we'd do it again in a heartbeat. Deal with it.}
Waterlily and Lionheart weren't really rebellious types but they had both been loners at one point, and because of their personal experiences they sympathized with other outsiders/loners and would help the friendly ones even if it got them into trouble with some of the clan cats. Even after repeated punishments they still were willing to do so.
9g0BXbt.gif
WaterSpray

She Nodded to MistyCloud.
"thank you!" She exclaimed, while PanterKit and TigerKit sucked away at her belly.
WaterSpray

She Nodded to MistyCloud.
"thank you!" She exclaimed, while PanterKit and TigerKit sucked away at her belly.
VRqNR3y.png
@Xexoria @Xaron @pikachustovold @MeowZow @PrairieElf @Flashwing @DeathTheKidd @RedShinigami (Ok, just so everybody knows, it is night time. Until cats go to sleep or you say that they stayed up all night, it won't be morning)

Silverstar sleepily nodded to Ashfur when she told her about the kits. Laying her head back down she thought over the events of the day,"What should I do," she whispered. Then she asked Starclan for a dream to guide her, but she got more than she bargained for. She sat on a rock overlooking the lake, and she saw the body of a cat laying by it. A group of cats were attacking a wolf, a big wolf. Something was wrong though. A twig snapped behind her. Spinning around she saw four wolves approaching her. She was prepared this time, and giving a yowl of command her clan came up behind her. Then she sent an apprentice to fetch the other clans. Throwing herself at a wolf her clan followed, and it wasn't long before Windclan, Shadowclan, and Riverclan arrived to help. In the blink of an eye Cloudstar, he is Windclan leader, was beside her. Suddenly she saw a wolf lunge for Cloudstars throat, and she pushed Cloudstar out of the way just as the wolf closed its mouth on her throat. She cried out, and just before she closed her eyes, she looked at the body of the cat. Another cat was there and beside it was a misty form of another cat. The not misty cat pushed the misty cat into the body of the dead cat, and the dead cat sat up. (future) Waking up in her bed of moss, sunlight streaming into her den, she tried to recall what had happened in her dream, but the only thing she remembered was the deadly jaws of the wolf and the misty cat.

Owlpaw heard Ashfall call for her. She bounded over to the medicine cats den, and sat down beside Ashfall,"Yes?" she asked patiently.

Sparrowpaw watched as Maplepaw left to go sleep in the apprentice den. He saw his mother head to the warriors den. Feeling sleepy himself he followed Maplepaw into the apprentice den and curled up a little bit away from where Maplepaw was sleeping, and he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Crowheart had woken up twice, and the second time he had given up and decided to just lay there. He thought of the wolf, but blocked the image of Rainfur's mangled body from his thoughts.
@Xexoria @Xaron @pikachustovold @MeowZow @PrairieElf @Flashwing @DeathTheKidd @RedShinigami (Ok, just so everybody knows, it is night time. Until cats go to sleep or you say that they stayed up all night, it won't be morning)

Silverstar sleepily nodded to Ashfur when she told her about the kits. Laying her head back down she thought over the events of the day,"What should I do," she whispered. Then she asked Starclan for a dream to guide her, but she got more than she bargained for. She sat on a rock overlooking the lake, and she saw the body of a cat laying by it. A group of cats were attacking a wolf, a big wolf. Something was wrong though. A twig snapped behind her. Spinning around she saw four wolves approaching her. She was prepared this time, and giving a yowl of command her clan came up behind her. Then she sent an apprentice to fetch the other clans. Throwing herself at a wolf her clan followed, and it wasn't long before Windclan, Shadowclan, and Riverclan arrived to help. In the blink of an eye Cloudstar, he is Windclan leader, was beside her. Suddenly she saw a wolf lunge for Cloudstars throat, and she pushed Cloudstar out of the way just as the wolf closed its mouth on her throat. She cried out, and just before she closed her eyes, she looked at the body of the cat. Another cat was there and beside it was a misty form of another cat. The not misty cat pushed the misty cat into the body of the dead cat, and the dead cat sat up. (future) Waking up in her bed of moss, sunlight streaming into her den, she tried to recall what had happened in her dream, but the only thing she remembered was the deadly jaws of the wolf and the misty cat.

Owlpaw heard Ashfall call for her. She bounded over to the medicine cats den, and sat down beside Ashfall,"Yes?" she asked patiently.

Sparrowpaw watched as Maplepaw left to go sleep in the apprentice den. He saw his mother head to the warriors den. Feeling sleepy himself he followed Maplepaw into the apprentice den and curled up a little bit away from where Maplepaw was sleeping, and he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Crowheart had woken up twice, and the second time he had given up and decided to just lay there. He thought of the wolf, but blocked the image of Rainfur's mangled body from his thoughts.
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
Ashfall turned towards Owlpaw. "I'm giving you a choice of something that medicine cats don't normally do. If you want, you can sleep in the medicine cat den rather than the apprentices' den. I know that the apprentices' den is most likely better, but in the medicine den, it's warmer and has more space. I'll let you decide, but decide quickly, the sun is setting."

@dragonfly @Xaron @pikachustovold @MeowZow @PrairieElf @Flashwing @DeathTheKidd @RedShinigami
Ashfall turned towards Owlpaw. "I'm giving you a choice of something that medicine cats don't normally do. If you want, you can sleep in the medicine cat den rather than the apprentices' den. I know that the apprentices' den is most likely better, but in the medicine den, it's warmer and has more space. I'll let you decide, but decide quickly, the sun is setting."

@dragonfly @Xaron @pikachustovold @MeowZow @PrairieElf @Flashwing @DeathTheKidd @RedShinigami
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
Emberstorm
Emberstorm actually asked to sleep in the nursery. He didn't want to lose his family. He was sadly asked to leave to accommodate the new kits. Mintkit seemed to want to follow him in the Warriors den. Again she was also denied. Mainly not to disturb the others. "I am sorry Mintkit. You have to sleep with your mother." She seemed sad and sluggishly moped away.

Mistycloud
She pulled her kit close now and groomed her. After what felt like moons the kit had been hushed to sleep and Mistycloud was finally allowed sleep herself.

Mintkit
She whined at the other Warriors and begged to sleep in the den but they all said no. "Pleaaaaasssseeee" She begged her father. Whom for the third time said no. Finally she sulkily went back to the nursery and let her mother calm her and groom her till she slept. Allowing the dark warmth consume her.

Featherwing and Sweetrose.
They both curled close and groomed for a while before allowing one another to fall asleep.
Emberstorm
Emberstorm actually asked to sleep in the nursery. He didn't want to lose his family. He was sadly asked to leave to accommodate the new kits. Mintkit seemed to want to follow him in the Warriors den. Again she was also denied. Mainly not to disturb the others. "I am sorry Mintkit. You have to sleep with your mother." She seemed sad and sluggishly moped away.

Mistycloud
She pulled her kit close now and groomed her. After what felt like moons the kit had been hushed to sleep and Mistycloud was finally allowed sleep herself.

Mintkit
She whined at the other Warriors and begged to sleep in the den but they all said no. "Pleaaaaasssseeee" She begged her father. Whom for the third time said no. Finally she sulkily went back to the nursery and let her mother calm her and groom her till she slept. Allowing the dark warmth consume her.

Featherwing and Sweetrose.
They both curled close and groomed for a while before allowing one another to fall asleep.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23