Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Storage tab in Hoard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support if the password is optional. I don't think I'd use it.

But this would make saving items for Swipp SO MUCH EASIER, so when it comes time to refill my food stores, I don't have to double check things against a list of what I'm saving and how much I need to save.
Support if the password is optional. I don't think I'd use it.

But this would make saving items for Swipp SO MUCH EASIER, so when it comes time to refill my food stores, I don't have to double check things against a list of what I'm saving and how much I need to save.
up!
up!
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
Yessssss I support this idea so hard. ;w;

For me personally it's a huge pain in the butt to have to constantly check to see if I have more than one of a certain item whenever Crim asks me for something that I like to collect. (For instance; I like to save one of each little animal I acquire from hunting, and whenever Crim asks me for say, a satin mouse, I have to hurry over to my hoard to see if I have more than one, and at times when the site is a bit slower than usual waiting that extra bit for my hoard to load can be a bit bothersome. If I had a place where I could store an item to separate it from the duplicates, then I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore).

It'd also be a good way to make sure one doesn't spaz click the 'trade' button for Crim without really noticing what she's asking for and accidentally giving her a familiar or a gene that's worth way more than what she's offering for it. (Something that I, fortunately haven't done yet, but the amount of times that I've come close have been terrifyingly high. She must have asked me for a crackle gene at least several times while I had one.)

Some kind of storage tab or vault like option would be seriously wonderful. And since this is a pretty dragon orientated site (duh) maybe they could make it so we could designate one of our dragons to 'guard' the storage items?
Yessssss I support this idea so hard. ;w;

For me personally it's a huge pain in the butt to have to constantly check to see if I have more than one of a certain item whenever Crim asks me for something that I like to collect. (For instance; I like to save one of each little animal I acquire from hunting, and whenever Crim asks me for say, a satin mouse, I have to hurry over to my hoard to see if I have more than one, and at times when the site is a bit slower than usual waiting that extra bit for my hoard to load can be a bit bothersome. If I had a place where I could store an item to separate it from the duplicates, then I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore).

It'd also be a good way to make sure one doesn't spaz click the 'trade' button for Crim without really noticing what she's asking for and accidentally giving her a familiar or a gene that's worth way more than what she's offering for it. (Something that I, fortunately haven't done yet, but the amount of times that I've come close have been terrifyingly high. She must have asked me for a crackle gene at least several times while I had one.)

Some kind of storage tab or vault like option would be seriously wonderful. And since this is a pretty dragon orientated site (duh) maybe they could make it so we could designate one of our dragons to 'guard' the storage items?
Support.
Support.
SUPPORT for the initial post.

We need a way to put our familiars that we WANT to keep (if we don't have enough dragons to equip them all) in a different location from the ones we want to hold on to for sale or trade!

Or let us put a lock on the ones we want to hold on to so they can't accidentally be sold. It would create a confirmation to sell them. They could gain a little lock icon on it. This could work for ALL items in hoard. You'd have to lock each item individually but once it's locked you could add to the stack until it's a full stack but you'd have to unlock it before you SELL or AUCTION or MAIL or TRADE any of it away. It would be different for familiars as they shouldn't stack. If we want to use it for the Trading Post, it would need to give you a confirmation to unlock it and tell you how many of that item you have. That way if you know that only your unlocked items are things you want to trade, then trade away without having to worry, but if you need to unlock something to trade it at the Trading post, then it's probably the special one you set aside to keep for some reason.

Another suggestion: Crim's Collection Cart- tell us HOW MANY of that item we currently have in our possession, -either equipped, unequipped or in the hoard- before we go to trade it, so we don't accidentally sell away our only copy of a familiar or something!
SUPPORT for the initial post.

We need a way to put our familiars that we WANT to keep (if we don't have enough dragons to equip them all) in a different location from the ones we want to hold on to for sale or trade!

Or let us put a lock on the ones we want to hold on to so they can't accidentally be sold. It would create a confirmation to sell them. They could gain a little lock icon on it. This could work for ALL items in hoard. You'd have to lock each item individually but once it's locked you could add to the stack until it's a full stack but you'd have to unlock it before you SELL or AUCTION or MAIL or TRADE any of it away. It would be different for familiars as they shouldn't stack. If we want to use it for the Trading Post, it would need to give you a confirmation to unlock it and tell you how many of that item you have. That way if you know that only your unlocked items are things you want to trade, then trade away without having to worry, but if you need to unlock something to trade it at the Trading post, then it's probably the special one you set aside to keep for some reason.

Another suggestion: Crim's Collection Cart- tell us HOW MANY of that item we currently have in our possession, -either equipped, unequipped or in the hoard- before we go to trade it, so we don't accidentally sell away our only copy of a familiar or something!
Bumping with support.
Bumping with support.
I support this 10000%

This would make selling stuff in the AH much easier. I'm selling discount scrolls this week since my flight has dominance, and it's a pain to hunt down the scrolls in my "Other" tab. If I could just move everything else into storage, that would be quite dandy ^_^
I support this 10000%

This would make selling stuff in the AH much easier. I'm selling discount scrolls this week since my flight has dominance, and it's a pain to hunt down the scrolls in my "Other" tab. If I could just move everything else into storage, that would be quite dandy ^_^
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
FR needs a storage function pretty badly, and maybe even a bank system as some other suggestions have been proposing. Support to anything that brings a little more organization to the hoard area!
FR needs a storage function pretty badly, and maybe even a bank system as some other suggestions have been proposing. Support to anything that brings a little more organization to the hoard area!
I'm coming in and putting my support in. This is the FIFTH TIME I've accidentally converted swipp trade items into food points. It's the most frustrating thing ever.
I'm coming in and putting my support in. This is the FIFTH TIME I've accidentally converted swipp trade items into food points. It's the most frustrating thing ever.
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
I actually had a similar idea to this. Rather than adding a new hoard tab, just make it a new page.

Each member will have their own 'Vault', where they can store their own items, treasure, and gems. Anything within this vault will not be able to be traded, sent in a message, used, sold, or converted (or opened, if it's a chest).

The only action for items within the vault would be: to move them to the hoard. This adds an extra layer of security against your own potential to make mistakes, as if you ever want to clean out your vault, you'll have to look at all the items twice to take it out and get rid of it. And the whole idea behind this was originally to help prevent that mistake, right?

Much like the original poster's idea, the Vault would have a pass code set by the account's owner (pass code can only be changed by knowing the correct pass code AND knowing the account owner's password).

This pass code should be a rune pattern, just because it would look cool, and it plays with ones memory a little more (hopefully account owners have a safe place at home to keep their code in case of that).
I actually had a similar idea to this. Rather than adding a new hoard tab, just make it a new page.

Each member will have their own 'Vault', where they can store their own items, treasure, and gems. Anything within this vault will not be able to be traded, sent in a message, used, sold, or converted (or opened, if it's a chest).

The only action for items within the vault would be: to move them to the hoard. This adds an extra layer of security against your own potential to make mistakes, as if you ever want to clean out your vault, you'll have to look at all the items twice to take it out and get rid of it. And the whole idea behind this was originally to help prevent that mistake, right?

Much like the original poster's idea, the Vault would have a pass code set by the account's owner (pass code can only be changed by knowing the correct pass code AND knowing the account owner's password).

This pass code should be a rune pattern, just because it would look cool, and it plays with ones memory a little more (hopefully account owners have a safe place at home to keep their code in case of that).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9