Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | StormCatcher's Office Party
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Oh dear Mother @Gladekeeper, I shall join you with saving those victimized papers and rebel against those evil recycling bins!
Oh dear Mother @Gladekeeper, I shall join you with saving those victimized papers and rebel against those evil recycling bins!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
This will forever be my favorite holiday video.
This will forever be my favorite holiday video.
LIo8D8G.gif
This is the best thing I've seen all week. Thank you. :'D
This is the best thing I've seen all week. Thank you. :'D
7az1aeY.gif

K8XEDpR.png
bwahahhaahahaa
bwahahhaahahaa
@Sylvette
aww I was late and didn' see this post any chance I can bribe you to send / sell the video for me ? lol
@Sylvette
aww I was late and didn' see this post any chance I can bribe you to send / sell the video for me ? lol
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Sylvarant I'm not at the legal age to own a credit card yet, and I didn't want to use my parent's money to get the video, so it's gone now ;u; Sorry! >///
@Sylvarant I'm not at the legal age to own a credit card yet, and I didn't want to use my parent's money to get the video, so it's gone now ;u; Sorry! >///
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette
oh I see now I'm curious how the video looks like
@Sylvette
oh I see now I'm curious how the video looks like
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
I have absolutely no idea what everyone is talking about here. Would someone direct me to this?
I have absolutely no idea what everyone is talking about here. Would someone direct me to this?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
It was a video that used to be available but it's gone now. I would like to see it too. However I love the god's arguments in the forums. @Plaugebringer so much sass ;3c
It was a video that used to be available but it's gone now. I would like to see it too. However I love the god's arguments in the forums. @Plaugebringer so much sass ;3c
Signature02_zps4d78e854.png
@warriorjames
@Hiccup

Think a group of dancing santa's elves with the god's heads instead of their regular ones. Included hilarity like the Icewarden dancing on a big scanner and the Gladekeeper throwing out the trash from a recycle bin.
@warriorjames
@Hiccup

Think a group of dancing santa's elves with the god's heads instead of their regular ones. Included hilarity like the Icewarden dancing on a big scanner and the Gladekeeper throwing out the trash from a recycle bin.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12