Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Interest check] Tiny coatls
Howdy! I thought it'd be fun to try making an adoptable, so I made this cutie and I really like how he turned out! [img]http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y337/Olympress/2BASE_zpseylxmo4o.png[/img] The base looks like this: (if you can see it under that horrific orange writing. I dunno what I was thinking lol) [img]http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y337/Olympress/basewriting_zpsb7wtff9r.png[/img] Do you think I could sell them as adoptables? If not, please be brutal! If so, for what price? Is this acceptable? - 5kt base - 2kt simple-ish apparel - 5-10kt accent/skin (really not sure lol) Also, I've never done an interest check before, so if any of this isn't acceptable, please scorn me :) Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this!
Howdy!

I thought it'd be fun to try making an adoptable, so I made this cutie and I really like how he turned out!

2BASE_zpseylxmo4o.png

The base looks like this: (if you can see it under that horrific orange writing. I dunno what I was thinking lol)

basewriting_zpsb7wtff9r.png

Do you think I could sell them as adoptables? If not, please be brutal! If so, for what price?

Is this acceptable?
- 5kt base
- 2kt simple-ish apparel
- 5-10kt accent/skin (really not sure lol)

Also, I've never done an interest check before, so if any of this isn't acceptable, please scorn me :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this!
icFTUOQ.gif
Boop
Boop
icFTUOQ.gif
Bump
Bump
icFTUOQ.gif
@xxDawn
You did really well on the head and feathers, but I think you should work a bit on the legs, tail and body structure. It looks a bit formless. I think the highest you can price them at the moment is 20kt, but if you improve it a little, I'm sure you could raise the price to at least 35kt. Making adoptable designs is hard, I know first hand, but you did pretty good so far. I hope that was helpful, and keep up the good work! :)
@xxDawn
You did really well on the head and feathers, but I think you should work a bit on the legs, tail and body structure. It looks a bit formless. I think the highest you can price them at the moment is 20kt, but if you improve it a little, I'm sure you could raise the price to at least 35kt. Making adoptable designs is hard, I know first hand, but you did pretty good so far. I hope that was helpful, and keep up the good work! :)

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
Oh goodness, tiny cozy coatl face! Teeny tiny shiny tummy! I'm so charmed! What good little fluffy ears!

...the silhouette's a bit unfortunate, though, in a "Roman luck charms" kind of way. (Is "fascinus" the word I want? *googles* Yes it is.) Maybe if they were more curled up and had a smoother taper toward the tail, instead of the catloaf pose with the abrupt size change between tail and body?
Oh goodness, tiny cozy coatl face! Teeny tiny shiny tummy! I'm so charmed! What good little fluffy ears!

...the silhouette's a bit unfortunate, though, in a "Roman luck charms" kind of way. (Is "fascinus" the word I want? *googles* Yes it is.) Maybe if they were more curled up and had a smoother taper toward the tail, instead of the catloaf pose with the abrupt size change between tail and body?
@AngelFire335 @Jokes
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'll see if I can make 'em look less unfortunate :) Thanks again, very much appreciated!!
@AngelFire335 @Jokes
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'll see if I can make 'em look less unfortunate :) Thanks again, very much appreciated!!
icFTUOQ.gif