Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Selling a Light Sprite?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Hazy Selling a G1? Which one are you talking about, exactly? Sorry if I'm not following super immediately-- attentions are split between this and Photoshop/waiting on food to get here!
@Hazy Selling a G1? Which one are you talking about, exactly? Sorry if I'm not following super immediately-- attentions are split between this and Photoshop/waiting on food to get here!
@Hanmonster The dude who's holding the Sprite in your first post! You said you may or may not sell him :D
@Hanmonster The dude who's holding the Sprite in your first post! You said you may or may not sell him :D
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@Hazy oh. OH. Oh my god, I can't believe I derped on saying that! Yeah, I'm on the fence about selling or keeping that jerk. I haven't thrown him on the market yet, but if I got some offer that was tempting enough I'd probably part with him. He is pretty damn slick looking with good genes, if nothing else.
@Hazy oh. OH. Oh my god, I can't believe I derped on saying that! Yeah, I'm on the fence about selling or keeping that jerk. I haven't thrown him on the market yet, but if I got some offer that was tempting enough I'd probably part with him. He is pretty damn slick looking with good genes, if nothing else.
nudges thread *v*
nudges thread *v*
Awww, HI LIL HI I LOVE YOU
Awww, HI LIL HI I LOVE YOU
HI HANNY ILU2 <3
HI HANNY ILU2 <3
ALL MY LOVE. And AT LAST I FINISHED THIS DOODLE. I'll post it here as another bump in favor of getting this damn thing sold. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32175950/CommissionsFA/Sanibeldoodlessmall.jpg[/img] Sanibel says hello!
ALL MY LOVE.

And AT LAST I FINISHED THIS DOODLE. I'll post it here as another bump in favor of getting this damn thing sold.

Sanibeldoodlessmall.jpg

Sanibel says hello!
... Aaaand someone... bought it for 42KG on the AH. WELP. Guess that solves my Light Sprite problem! Thanks everyone! :D
... Aaaand someone... bought it for 42KG on the AH. WELP. Guess that solves my Light Sprite problem! Thanks everyone! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6