Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum Familiar Grinding?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Amphithere
Yeah, I understand that. Dominic hasn't tried TNT cooking... Yet.
@Amphithere
Yeah, I understand that. Dominic hasn't tried TNT cooking... Yet.
@MamaNeko0315 Dominic doesn't need to try TNT cooking. Twilight needs to stop attempting to put [item=powerful serthis poison] and [item=unstable serthis concoction] in his sushi dishes, not only does it make the plecos taste even worse, it has the unfortunate side effect of knocking out the consumer.
@MamaNeko0315
Dominic doesn't need to try TNT cooking. Twilight needs to stop attempting to put Powerful Serthis Poison and Unstable Serthis Concoction in his sushi dishes, not only does it make the plecos taste even worse, it has the unfortunate side effect of knocking out the consumer.
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
@Amphithere
Yeah...... That would be bad for business XD
@Amphithere
Yeah...... That would be bad for business XD
@MamaNeko0315
He doesn't have a business...anymore...(I think it was around the fifteenth lawsuit where he gave up and decided to cook for the clan only...)
@MamaNeko0315
He doesn't have a business...anymore...(I think it was around the fifteenth lawsuit where he gave up and decided to cook for the clan only...)
@Amphithere
Yeah XD I gotta ask though - How many of the clan actually eat his cooking?
@Amphithere
Yeah XD I gotta ask though - How many of the clan actually eat his cooking?
@MamaNeko0315
Only him...and his mate...and the mirrors because they'll eat anything...and anyone who can get within a mile of it...which is not many...
@MamaNeko0315
Only him...and his mate...and the mirrors because they'll eat anything...and anyone who can get within a mile of it...which is not many...
@Amphithere
XD Fun stuffs. Whee!!! I finally got everything from the Training Fields :D -moves on to Woodland Path- I should have almost everything here.
@Amphithere
XD Fun stuffs. Whee!!! I finally got everything from the Training Fields :D -moves on to Woodland Path- I should have almost everything here.
@MamaNeko0315
Good job! I'm just snagging stuff from everywhere!
@MamaNeko0315
Good job! I'm just snagging stuff from everywhere!
@Amphithere
I try to go one area at a time. Mainly the lower ones first since I actually train some of my dragons XD

PFFT! I only need 1 familiar from this location.
@Amphithere
I try to go one area at a time. Mainly the lower ones first since I actually train some of my dragons XD

PFFT! I only need 1 familiar from this location.
Good morning! As this thread has gotten off topic for the Help Center and is now a personal conversation, this thread has been locked. Please feel free to continue by using the Private Messaging system. Thank you!
Good morning! As this thread has gotten off topic for the Help Center and is now a personal conversation, this thread has been locked. Please feel free to continue by using the Private Messaging system. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7