Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Making a New Account
I joined up today with a different username, thinking it would just be my log-in credentials and not the name I would be seen as on the entire website. I'm not really sure why I didn't think of that, but oh well.
I was wanting to make a new account with a new name, but I didn't want to break any 'multiple accounts' rule, and I couldn't find how to delete this one. Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks.
I joined up today with a different username, thinking it would just be my log-in credentials and not the name I would be seen as on the entire website. I'm not really sure why I didn't think of that, but oh well.
I was wanting to make a new account with a new name, but I didn't want to break any 'multiple accounts' rule, and I couldn't find how to delete this one. Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=14985

This has been addressed by the admins.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=14985

This has been addressed by the admins.
ipnpsh.png
I don't necessarily want to change anything but my name. But if that goes along the same lines as what you linked to, I suppose I can just abandon this account and start one with a different email address.
I don't necessarily want to change anything but my name. But if that goes along the same lines as what you linked to, I suppose I can just abandon this account and start one with a different email address.
[quote name="Tazelhoff" date="2013-06-08 18:54:18" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=27115#27181"]I don't necessarily want to change anything but my name. But if that goes along the same lines as what you linked to, I suppose I can just abandon this account and start one with a different email address.[/quote] Please do not register a new account. We do not allow the creation of multiple accounts, but we are looking into a solution for user name changes. (mind, this will be a little bit off. Current priorities are delousing the site of its bugs and working towards 99.9% uptime!)

Please do not register a new account. We do not allow the creation of multiple accounts, but we are looking into a solution for user name changes. (mind, this will be a little bit off. Current priorities are delousing the site of its bugs and working towards 99.9% uptime!)
Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry. I went ahead and made a new account when I saw name changes weren't possible. I'll abandon the newer account and remain on this one to wait for the name change feature. I'll try to delete it if that ever becomes an option as well.

Again, I'm sorry for adding to an already stressful day to you devs. You guys have made a pretty awesome site here. Good luck sorting out all of those bugs!
Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry. I went ahead and made a new account when I saw name changes weren't possible. I'll abandon the newer account and remain on this one to wait for the name change feature. I'll try to delete it if that ever becomes an option as well.

Again, I'm sorry for adding to an already stressful day to you devs. You guys have made a pretty awesome site here. Good luck sorting out all of those bugs!
[quote name="Tazelhoff" date="2013-06-08 20:28:06" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=27115#27593"]Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry. I went ahead and made a new account when I saw name changes weren't possible. I'll abandon the newer account and remain on this one to wait for the name change feature. I'll try to delete it if that ever becomes an option as well. Again, I'm sorry for adding to an already stressful day to you devs. You guys have made a pretty awesome site here. Good luck sorting out all of those bugs![/quote] No worries, and thank you for being honest about the second account. If you could use [url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact]this form[/url] and provide the account name, e-mail, date of birth, and first and last name used to register, that would be great. (for the account that you want deleted.) We'll take care of removing it for you.

No worries, and thank you for being honest about the second account.

If you could use this form and provide the account name, e-mail, date of birth, and first and last name used to register, that would be great. (for the account that you want deleted.) We'll take care of removing it for you.
Thank you very much! I'll send the information straight away.
Thank you very much! I'll send the information straight away.