Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Question!! Profit Pushes
Like in general how do I participate? Gonna need to know this so I can take advantage of pushes so I can speed off at the speed of light to Light!

Basically I'm just still new to the whole diff pushes since I free exalt
Like in general how do I participate? Gonna need to know this so I can take advantage of pushes so I can speed off at the speed of light to Light!

Basically I'm just still new to the whole diff pushes since I free exalt
He/Him/His - Somber - FR+3 - Ping me if I'm needed
Bump
Bump
He/Him/His - Somber - FR+3 - Ping me if I'm needed
@NightlyWhispers
In general you obtain cheap adult dragons, train them up to level 6 or 7, and exalt them. There may be a mechansism in your flight for recording them for badges or flight raffels or whatever, but it's mostly a push for everyone in the flight to make money and gain the bonus the next week
@NightlyWhispers
In general you obtain cheap adult dragons, train them up to level 6 or 7, and exalt them. There may be a mechansism in your flight for recording them for badges or flight raffels or whatever, but it's mostly a push for everyone in the flight to make money and gain the bonus the next week
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Adding to what Ygdrasill said: in a few flights, you can register for programs where the trainer is sent dragons by procurers, and then must send the funds from training and exalting those dragons to users in charge of the flight bank. I hear Light has a pretty robust bank system, but I can't speak for any specifics, sorry.
Adding to what Ygdrasill said: in a few flights, you can register for programs where the trainer is sent dragons by procurers, and then must send the funds from training and exalting those dragons to users in charge of the flight bank. I hear Light has a pretty robust bank system, but I can't speak for any specifics, sorry.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Just so you know, you're not supposed to bump outside of sales forums
Just so you know, you're not supposed to bump outside of sales forums
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@NightlyWhispers

Basic concept is "maximize profit by obtaining and exalting dragons in a time and cost-effective manner" but each flight handles them differently so I'd suggest asking in your flight forum. Profit pushes can range to "make profit for the flight bank" to "make profit for everyone in the flight individually" and it really depends on what programs your flight has in place.
@NightlyWhispers

Basic concept is "maximize profit by obtaining and exalting dragons in a time and cost-effective manner" but each flight handles them differently so I'd suggest asking in your flight forum. Profit pushes can range to "make profit for the flight bank" to "make profit for everyone in the flight individually" and it really depends on what programs your flight has in place.
oTVkboM.png
@NightlyWhispers
Light forum does have a thread topic on our profit pushes (as well as dominance pushes) so when you get here you can be in the loop. If you are trying to generate treasure for yourself and by yourself Ygdrasil's advice is good. If you have the time adding fairground games and selling in the auction house (make sure you check the item's sell price first) can be very helpful.
@NightlyWhispers
Light forum does have a thread topic on our profit pushes (as well as dominance pushes) so when you get here you can be in the loop. If you are trying to generate treasure for yourself and by yourself Ygdrasil's advice is good. If you have the time adding fairground games and selling in the auction house (make sure you check the item's sell price first) can be very helpful.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.