Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Auction House Listings
Okay, so I put some of the kickstarter skins up for sale in the auction house, but after a few days it seemed that they weren't showing up in the listings, even when my sister looked for me from her account. Now I took the skins out of the auction house and put them back in, but I don't see them among everyone else's listings. I can see them in my auction list, but I don't know if anyone else can see them. Is this a bug or is it normal for us not to see our own items in the listings with all the others on the site?
Okay, so I put some of the kickstarter skins up for sale in the auction house, but after a few days it seemed that they weren't showing up in the listings, even when my sister looked for me from her account. Now I took the skins out of the auction house and put them back in, but I don't see them among everyone else's listings. I can see them in my auction list, but I don't know if anyone else can see them. Is this a bug or is it normal for us not to see our own items in the listings with all the others on the site?
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
I just checked and I don't see any skins up from you on the action house.
I just checked and I don't see any skins up from you on the action house.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Darn, but then. :/ Thanks though! I appreciate your help. I'll relocate to the bug forum.
Darn, but then. :/ Thanks though! I appreciate your help. I'll relocate to the bug forum.
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
The skins should display under the "skins" tab of the auction house (a tab to the right.)

On page 9 I see you selling a fiendish skin!
The skins should display under the "skins" tab of the auction house (a tab to the right.)

On page 9 I see you selling a fiendish skin!
It finally shows up! XD Thanks so much, Undel! I'm relieved to see them up now.
It finally shows up! XD Thanks so much, Undel! I'm relieved to see them up now.