Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request (Orange)
1 2 3
I was ping notified, but don't see where I am mentioned to help. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
I was ping notified, but don't see where I am mentioned to help. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
fire_banner.pnghostbannersm.jpgtrans_banner.png
Absolutely
Absolutely
@NatureTundraLair

Sent her over. Sorry it's late, been under the weather all day.
@NatureTundraLair

Sent her over. Sorry it's late, been under the weather all day.
ySSAoTT.png
yh9Fijk.pngXeosjnO.pngaFfeEGa.png4olNqx6.png
@NatureTundraLair

AAAHHHH SORRY. I was away on a camping trip this past weekend and couldn't get back to you until like... five seconds ago. Anyways, at first I was apprehensive of offering up tohru since she is an OC dragon that doesn't have kids but honestly, I don't think I really mind. If you need her to breed your dream dragon, I will be more than lovely to offer since I would be terribly upset if I was trying to breed a dream dragon for myself and I was turned down.

Sorry this sounds like rambling.
@NatureTundraLair

AAAHHHH SORRY. I was away on a camping trip this past weekend and couldn't get back to you until like... five seconds ago. Anyways, at first I was apprehensive of offering up tohru since she is an OC dragon that doesn't have kids but honestly, I don't think I really mind. If you need her to breed your dream dragon, I will be more than lovely to offer since I would be terribly upset if I was trying to breed a dream dragon for myself and I was turned down.

Sorry this sounds like rambling.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Rocwylde

It's OK! I actually found what I'm looking for already, so it's perfectly fine. :)
@Rocwylde

It's OK! I actually found what I'm looking for already, so it's perfectly fine. :)
1 2 3