Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! - Drawing winners!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@SpiritOfSakura Thank you, too!!! I am so glad you love them!!!
@SpiritOfSakura Thank you, too!!! I am so glad you love them!!!
Imp_Banner_zps8ccf16c0.png
@TopazMyst - I'm sorry, but going through wildclaws, someone else had already chosen that one. You can have next pick, though! Please let me know which one you would like??

@celi @sway @rahabim - Congratulations, you three have been chosen for the donor prizes! Please let me know which ones you prefer to take home with you! Thanks so very much!!!
@TopazMyst - I'm sorry, but going through wildclaws, someone else had already chosen that one. You can have next pick, though! Please let me know which one you would like??

@celi @sway @rahabim - Congratulations, you three have been chosen for the donor prizes! Please let me know which ones you prefer to take home with you! Thanks so very much!!!
Oh wow, got the two imps I was torn between for 2nd and 3rd fav out of those when I first picked my top ten, that's so awesome :O
Thank you!!!
Oh wow, got the two imps I was torn between for 2nd and 3rd fav out of those when I first picked my top ten, that's so awesome :O
Thank you!!!
b9aWflB.png
@ZephSky Oh my gosh! I never expected that. C: I would love to take home "D" !
@ZephSky Oh my gosh! I never expected that. C: I would love to take home "D" !
@zephsky uwah, ty! 'w' I am glad it went well! I'll go for D first and then F if D gets taken by the person before me.
@zephsky uwah, ty! 'w' I am glad it went well! I'll go for D first and then F if D gets taken by the person before me.
b9aWflB.png
@ZephSky

I was going to go for D. Because one of the only other one's left is mine. But looks like I'll just say no thank you to the rest. n.n;;
@ZephSky

I was going to go for D. Because one of the only other one's left is mine. But looks like I'll just say no thank you to the rest. n.n;;
@ZephSky Let me know who chose my WC girl, and I'll send her over.
@ZephSky Let me know who chose my WC girl, and I'll send her over.
@TopazMyst Well, I just hatched my Wildclaw babies from the same pairing! Please look and pick one of those if you please. :) I just want to share the love in a great, big thank you! I did say you get next pick. ;)
@TopazMyst Well, I just hatched my Wildclaw babies from the same pairing! Please look and pick one of those if you please. :) I just want to share the love in a great, big thank you! I did say you get next pick. ;)
Wow, how exciting! Could I get donor prize D, please?
Wow, how exciting! Could I get donor prize D, please?
DRAGON SEARCH SERVICE: 7K
No dragon too pricey, no search too long,
no Encyclopedia Brown reference too vague!
Oh, hahah. Then none, thanks :)
Oh, hahah. Then none, thanks :)
DRAGON SEARCH SERVICE: 7K
No dragon too pricey, no search too long,
no Encyclopedia Brown reference too vague!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46