Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Averat's Pet Shop (PRIVATE RP)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Orion walked over to Ryu and Shinya, obviously a little hungry but not wanting to look rude by taking food.
Orion walked over to Ryu and Shinya, obviously a little hungry but not wanting to look rude by taking food.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
(idk what to reply with)
(idk what to reply with)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Sensing his distress, Ryu signaled that he could go out to get food. Orion then (what's the word for sprinting when you're flying?) out the door. Deciding she had been there long enough, and not wanting to cause awkwardness for everyone, Ryu followed. Shinya raced after her, and they were gone.
Sensing his distress, Ryu signaled that he could go out to get food. Orion then (what's the word for sprinting when you're flying?) out the door. Deciding she had been there long enough, and not wanting to cause awkwardness for everyone, Ryu followed. Shinya raced after her, and they were gone.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
(Hello everyone! I'm slightly annoyed that this or went ahead of me, but just so you know... I am very busy. If someone replies to this thread For rp I'm going to flip a gasket because I want to be a part of the story. I'm not kidding...)
(Hello everyone! I'm slightly annoyed that this or went ahead of me, but just so you know... I am very busy. If someone replies to this thread For rp I'm going to flip a gasket because I want to be a part of the story. I'm not kidding...)
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
(What do you mean, CaucasionOvch?)

Elimiscratch then drank some water from a bowl.
(What do you mean, CaucasionOvch?)

Elimiscratch then drank some water from a bowl.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@DragonWarrior333
@Scribepuffin
@DragonWarrior333
@Scribepuffin
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Scribe, watched as things happened, not quite sure how to interact with everything going on. Besides, with a dragon behind her legs, tail curled around her feet, it's not like she could leave.
Scribe, watched as things happened, not quite sure how to interact with everything going on. Besides, with a dragon behind her legs, tail curled around her feet, it's not like she could leave.
8aQ4ckm.gif
Growls and snarls came from a pen nearby. Two dragons from different pens were fighting in the Christmas Dragon pen.
Growls and snarls came from a pen nearby. Two dragons from different pens were fighting in the Christmas Dragon pen.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Worried Scribe glanced over at the ruckus, "Is... that something to worry about?"
Worried Scribe glanced over at the ruckus, "Is... that something to worry about?"
8aQ4ckm.gif
Two of the christmas dragons grabbed the fighting dragons, one each.
"Not anymore," Averat replied.
Two of the christmas dragons grabbed the fighting dragons, one each.
"Not anymore," Averat replied.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22