Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GG]Nature Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 122 123
@Sadistic Okie dokie, thanks! Incoming, and yes, Lv5 is correct~!
@Sadistic Okie dokie, thanks! Incoming, and yes, Lv5 is correct~!
@Valyrie
I have a question, why my number of tickets was reduced by, like 2000?
EDIT: Nevermind, fixed now. <:
@Valyrie
I have a question, why my number of tickets was reduced by, like 2000?
EDIT: Nevermind, fixed now. <:
@Sadistic Hi, is it ok if I send you 2 dergs for 0t via CR? With House points going to Animalia.
@Sadistic Hi, is it ok if I send you 2 dergs for 0t via CR? With House points going to Animalia.
X2rjcgQ.png
@Thandimanillon Yep, it's perfectly fine! ^^ I'll add you to the entrants while you set that up.
@Thandimanillon Yep, it's perfectly fine! ^^ I'll add you to the entrants while you set that up.
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
@Sadistic Great, thank you!
@Sadistic Great, thank you!
X2rjcgQ.png
[center] @clasli13 Congratulations on winning the daily prize for Tuesday! I'll have these out to you in just a few minutes. [item=Red-Eyed Tree Frog Companion][item=Horned Frog Companion][item=Marsh Frog Companion] [item=Green Tree Python][item=Rattle Snake][item=Corn Snake][/center]
@clasli13

Congratulations on winning the daily prize for Tuesday! I'll have these out to you in just a few minutes.

Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion Horned Frog Companion Marsh Frog Companion
Green Tree Python Rattle Snake Corn Snake
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Sadistic With the 4x tickets for 0t dragons, does that mean 4 additional tickets or 4 times the number otherwise earned?
@Sadistic With the 4x tickets for 0t dragons, does that mean 4 additional tickets or 4 times the number otherwise earned?
X2rjcgQ.png
@Thandimanillon It meants 4x the tickets, but I didn't tick off that box and got delayed on double-checking everything. OTL Sorry! Things are accurate now, though.
@Thandimanillon It meants 4x the tickets, but I didn't tick off that box and got delayed on double-checking everything. OTL Sorry! Things are accurate now, though.
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
@Sadistic Thank you, I was just a bit confused :)

@Valyrie Is it ok if I CR you two dragons?
@Sadistic Thank you, I was just a bit confused :)

@Valyrie Is it ok if I CR you two dragons?
X2rjcgQ.png
Sure! Send them over :)
@Thandimanillon
Sure! Send them over :)
@Thandimanillon
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 122 123